Chapter 13-

The Woods And Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guys and I watched TV until Kai came back.

     “Hey Yu-Jin… can you come and talk with me for a second?”  Kai asked.

I felt nervous with the tone in his voice… “Uh yeah sure!”

Kai lead me to his room and shut the door quietly and let out a big sigh.

  “So I talked to Kris and Suho hyung about your mom and what they think is your mom might be possessed….” He said in a whisper.

My eyes widened, possessed?!  

  “What do you mean by that?” I whispered yelled.  

“Well you see werewolves don’t have the power to do that. Only witches and vampires and since witches don’t live in these parts of Asia it means a vampire had to of done it.”

     “OK I will ask Suho to explain more for me….But what am I supposed to do?” I asked obviously confused.

   “You’ll live here with the guys and I until we get this fixed.” Kai said.

“Okay” Was all I said. I didn’t know what to think at a moment like this…. Should I be scared? Sad? Or what? These emotions just keep coming…..

    “Are you okay? Do you want me to get you anything?” Kai asked.

“No thanks I’m fine” I pull off a soft smile.

Kai hugged me and I hugged back.

  “Look I’m sorry you have to go through this...You just found out you were my mate and now this.” Kai said in a sad tone tightening his grip.

I laughed.

“Don’t worry It’s fine, yes it's a lot to handle and take in but I'm a tough girl. We will get through this together.” I say.

“I’m so lucky to have you.” He said. He breaks away from the hug and gently kissed me.

Of course I kissed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter