Chapter 3 *~*

The Woods And Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sit waiting and waiting, I looked around and almost everybody is gone, where is Kai? I looked around, do I see him? No. I sigh and get up. I should have known he didn't want to be friends with me. I laugh at my stupidity. I get up and start to walk off but stopped when I heard someone call my name. “Yu-Jin!” I turn around and see Kai running towards me. “Yu-Jin I am so sorry. I had to talk to the teacher before I left.” He said bowing to me. Wow I have never seen Kai so nice before! “It's okay. Shall we go?” I ask. He smiles. “Sure!” He grabbed my wrist and walked me to his house.

 

  “So this is where exo lives!” He excitedly said while opening the door. While he was in the house I was there standing looking at it in awe. It was huge! My family may be crazy rich but nothing like this!

   Kai smiled and grabbed my hand bringing me farther in his house. Omo!! He is holding my hand! My face flushed pink, gosh I really hope he didn’t notice…

   He let go smiling. “Hang on right there, I’ll go and get Sehun.” He said leaving me alone. I look around their house and was very surprised at how clean it is! 12 guys living together, I would expected it to be messy but I was very wrong.  

   After looking around a little longer Kai still hasn’t come back with Sehun.  Jeez how long is it supposed to take for a guy to get his brother to come downstairs to do a simple project?! I hear a noise and look toward it to see Luhan. “Hum, May I help you?” He ask awkwardly. “Yes please, Can you tell me where Sehun’s room is?” I ask politely. Nice first impressions are always the best!   He nods slowly well I wouldn’t blame him for acting so awkwardly there is a stranger in his home . “Follow me” He says waving is hand over signaling me to follow him.  “So are Sehun and you close?” He ask trying to start a conversation. “No were near it. We were just partnered to do a project together. “Ah” Was all he said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

 “Here it is.” He smiled at me leaving. I knock on his door a few times. No answer. I knock again, still no answer. I sighed and opened the door to see Sehun laying on his bed with headphones on and eyes closed. I walked in his room and slowly walked closer to him. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath then opened them and got scared to see sehun there standing right in front of me. I jumped back scared. I looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter