Chapter 8 @_@

The Woods And Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 Week has past and you have grown closer to Kai and the rest of EXO. You realized they aren’t that bad, you and Sehun have grown closer and turns out he is older than you! You also found out they are all wolves. Suho talked to you about Infinite and about the wolf you named Okami. You promised not to get near them. Well you tried to promise, every time you saw Woohyun AKA Okami you couldn’t help but get sad when he pouted.

    

“Ya! It shouldn’t be there, it should be here!”

“What makes you so sure huh? It doesn’t matter what you think!”

“Don’t talk that way to your oppa!”

“You're NOT my oppa!”

“I’m older though!”

“Who cares?!”

“Ouch! Hyung! Your mate hit me!”

Sehun and you were doing the project you guys were assigned to but it usually ended up with someone getting hurt.. well Sehun to be exact.

“Dude your a wolf, that shouldn’t hurt” Kai laughed watching you too fight like young children. Kai would be jealous but he knows Sehun wouldn’t do anything bad to hurt him or his mate. “Hyuuuung! Help me! Yu-Jin is torturing me!” Sehun whines. Yu-Jin was getting mad at him because she actually wants to get a good grade on the project. Kai just rolled his eyes in annoyance getting tired of Sehun’s mouth, he wouldn’t get mad at YuJin infact he would probably do the same thing…

“Maybe I should go, see you guys later!” Yu-Jin said getting her bag packed up. “No! Please don’t go!” Sehun whined pouting. “Ya. Yu-Jin please don’t” Kai said pouting as well.

Yu-Jin sighed and shook her head. “No I should really go. You do know there is a test coming up right?” Yu-Jin lied trying to make an excuse just to leave. Kai and Sehun looked at each other and nodded knowing she was lying. “Okay then, remember be safe.” Kai said kissing Yu-Jin on the cheek. Sehun whined and went up to Yu-Jin and said “My turn!” This time it was Kai who Sehun. Kai growled and glared at the younger male. “Sorry hyung” Sehun said while going somewhere else. You giggled and said bye.

    I walk down the street and smile to myself. “Thank you God” I whisper glad he helped me get some friends.  I keep walking but ended up at a cute cafe. I walked in and looked around um this place must be new!

    

It’s super pink! Wow, I look around and giggle. “Hello Ms, what would you like?” A young lady asked. She looks familiar.. Oh! She’s the new girl Hyuna! “Oh hey. your Yu-Jin right?” She asked smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter