Chapter 5 :)

The Woods And Back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
     I wake up that morning and stretch my arms, when I did my thoughts from last night popped in my head. I blushed at how I carelessly hugged Kai last night. Speaking of Kai, He isn’t here. I get up and look out the window, and I don’t see his car there. Um he must’ve left, I think shrugging.

 

   I walk over to the kitchen and get myself something to drink. I get some strawberry milk and sit down. I see a note next me. “Oh a note” I say. I pick it up and there it read    “Hi Yu-Jin! This is Kai just wanted to tell you I left early because my hyung’s might get worried. Hope to see you some other time chingu. J   I smile at the note. Kai is so adorable!!!

 

    No No No!! What am I thinking? We are just friends, nothing more! Besides there’s no possible way for him to like me more than a friend.   I sigh sadly but finish my strawberry milk, I don’t want it to get sour!

 

   Um, what should I do today? Oh, I know I should go visit the wolf! I hope he remembers me…  Well I better get ready.            I head into my room and shut the door. I walk into my closet and look through my clothes. I find a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt. Wow I have simple clothes. Hehe... I put them on and slide on my converses and head out to my backyard and into the woods.  I start running because while I’m out here it won’t hurt to get some exercise. I stop when I start to recognize where my first encounter with the wolf is. I look around and don’t see him yet. “Where is he?” I told him I would be here tomorrow but there is a very huge chance he didn’t understand me. I sighed, I’m not giving up just yet! I think to myself with a determined face on. I swear if someone’s watching me right now they might think I’m retarded making all these faces…

 

   I turn around and see the wolf staring at me which again scared me making me jump back with shock. “My gosh you scared me” I say smiling. He sat down staring at me with amusement. I laughed and went up to him. “How you doing boy?” I say petting his head. He my cheek, I got used to this, yesterday he did that many times I told him to stop but he didn’t listen so I gave in.    Now that I am here I should have got him some dog snacks. Um what could make up for that? I looked around and saw a stick I picked it up and smiled, looking at the wolf.    “Hey Wolfie! Wanna play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter