Re-Edit, Potential Epiligue 2 and Update

Making an Error

Hello readers, new and old!

First off, I want to thank everybody who has enjoyed this story. I loved writing and planning this story, and I still maintain it as well as I can. That being said, I've started going through and fleshing out some of the earlier chapters. You see, when I first wrote this story, I challenged myself to update EVERY DAY. Unfortunately, that meant the quality of my early-mid chapters were pretty poor. They had too much dialogue and no descriptors. I'm going to keep my edit process updated on the forward of this story in case people want to keep track of that, or if new readers want to wait for the updated chapters to continue reading. To those who don't feel like re-reading, don't worry, nothing about the plot will be changed with the edits.

Second order of business- a second epilogue. I had sort of planned a bonus chapter or two for this story. I had a couple of ideas: A post-epilogue chapter set some time after the end of this story, or a bonus chapter from within the story, just told from VIXX's perspective. If anyone has any desire for either of these, please let me know!

In the mean time, Mira and VIXX have some cameos in my much more popular story The Great Reclamation if you want to check that out. Thank you again for reading, and thank you to those who have subscribed, double thanks to those that left comments, and triple thanks for the few of you who upvoted! I really appreciate the support, and it's what keeps me writing,