9 Jaesica Cut Ties

Fate With Legs

♪ Listen to: Tears (SNSD) < CLICK!

 

Jessica cleaned herself up and smiled into the mirror. "You're gonna be alright." She said to herself and walked out of the restroom. She entered the practise room and pretended nothing happened. "What took you so long?" Taeyeon asked. "Aniya... I finished my drink really quickly... And then I needed the toilet." Jessica pulled off the question. Taeyeon nodded and they continued practising for their comeback. 

~Oh oh oh! Oppa-leul saranghae
Ah ah ah ah! Mani manihae~

Jessica thought to herself about the lyrics: Oppa... I really love you alot, from the deepest of my heart. After practise, Jessica sat on the floor facing the mirror. Unknowingly, tears started to fill Jessica's eyes and Tiffany noticed it. She walked towards Jessica and whispered, "Ya. Gwaenchana?" Jessica smiled and said, "I'm worried about our comeback... I'm afraid our SONES won't like it. Cause Taeyeon doesn't quite like it too." Tiffany made a ah-I'm-starting-to-think-about-it-too face. Jessica shooed her away, "Tif, I wanna go out with Jaejoong for dinner, can you tell something to Soo Man-ssi if he ever comes up?" Jessica flaunted her English skills. Tiffany did an eyesmile and agreed. She left Jessica and started packing her things. Jessica sighed and frowned her tears away while thinking about oppa and herself. She texted Jaejoong: Oppa... Let's meet up for dinner tonight... 8pm, usual place. 

Jaejoong received the message and smiled. He packed his stuff and hastily rushed off to the restaurant. He saw Jessica sitting alone at the table by the window looking serious from the entrance. The waiter saw him, "Usual course again? And here please," she gestured him to follow her to his seat. His quickened his pace and arrived at their seat. He smiled warmly at her and she returned it. Her heart ached when she saw him. She thought that she should have not asked him out, that way, she felt more saddened. She faked the smile throughout their lunch. Jaejoong brought her to the park where they had their previous stroll and Jessica settled onto the bench. Jessica felt her cheeks hot although the temperature was cooling at night. She didn't want to bring up anything about breaking up but she couldn't do anything about it. "Oppa..." Jessica started. Jaejoong shifted his gaze to her beautiful eyes, "Ne?" Jessica put her hands on her legs and looked down and took a deep breath. She said, "Oppa. Let's break up." Jaejoong, taken aback by her sudden suggestion, talked back, "W-wha..? Wae? Sica, you know I'll be a better person, with... With a better heart, after all we've been through, y-you wanna break up? Sica what's going on babe?" Jessica had no choice but to act, "Oppa! Stop calling me babe! Stop trying to sweeten me up! Stop your nonsense! You are... Great but I want a break up." Jaejoong had tears dripping down his cheeks and asked again, "at least tell me why, you know I love you! A lot!" Jessica thought hard of how she could fight this question. She stammered at first then finished sentence, "Yah... St-stop everything. I-I want Donghae Oppa. I love him." Jessica looked down and gritted her teeth. If it weren't for Sandara, she wouldn't have been in this state. Jaejoong didn't want to believe any of the words he heard. He wanted the old Jessica back. He wanted their love back. He didn't want their story to end with a third party. Jessica stood up from the bench and said, "Oppa. Hate me. Forget me. Cause from now on, I will do so too. I don't like you anymore. Remember that." she swung her head away from Jaejoong and sobbed silently. Jaejoong held his hand up, wanting to hold her back, but after what she said, it broke his heart into tiny pieces of shards. He mentally shouted, "Fine! Since you hate me, I'll hate you too! I'm... I can't... Jessica, saranghae!" Jessica ran away as fast as her legs can carry her, and she covered to cover up the sound that she made so that Jaejoong wouldn't hear her. 

"BOOM!" the thunder pierced Jessica's ears. She fell on her knees and her hand resting on the ground. "Pshhh..." it started drizzling. Then it rained. Then there was sort of a mini storm. And there, was Jessica, like a stone on the ground. She wasn't moving and her makeup smeared. Just then, she felt no raindrops on her. Jessica looked up. There was an umbrella, holding it was a guy with a beautiful eyesmile. "Yah! You wanna die here?! Iriwabwa" the voice cooed as he ed a towel over her shoulder.

--------------------------------------

Kekeke, if you're curious about the cast... READ ON~! This is an unexpected guest... I think, to you guys maybe! But sorry if they seperated for a moment now, don't get so agitated cause this isn't the end!
Thanks to all of you guys who have supported my fanfiction uptill now! I love you guys! 

And also do support my poster shoppp~! 
LINK: 
♔||♥ЅӨӤЄ Gεηεяαtїoη Gяαpнїc ṧноp♥소원시대 그래팩 숍♥||♔