10 Sica Goes To America In Pain

Fate With Legs

♪ Listen to: That Woman (Baek Ji Young) < CLICK

 

There was an umbrella, holding it was a guy with a beautiful eyesmile. "Yah! You wanna die here?! Iriwabwa" the voice cooed as he er a towel over her shoulder. Jessica blinked the waters covering her eyes off and stared at him. "Yah, I'm a gentleman, so I won't scold you. But take the laser beam eyes out of mine!" he whined. Jessica banged into his arms and squeezed him tight. Although his abs were nothing like Jaejoong oppa's, but his meaty and perfect body made Jessica feel really warm. He stammered, "Y..ya... W..what's.. Whats going on?" Jessica let go of him and looked at him, "Onew oppa... You... Do you know anything about me and Jaejoong oppa?" Jessica's red eyes glared up into Onew's eyes and he looked down, "I... I... Urgh, yeah I know it already." Jessica gave a 'yeah-of-course-he-knows' look. Onew shouted at her, "YAH! JUNG SOOYEON! You wanna catch a cold here? If you want to, I'm leaving now!" Onew turns his back around, preparing to leave, but he turns back around and looks at the statue-like Jessica and put his hands around her shoulder. He pushed her forward, approaching the shelter.

Onew simply looked at Jessica and spoke up, "You know I couldn't leave you there. Y..You... Whatever." he ended the sentence without having to finish it. Onew threw the towel over Jessica's head and started to dry her hair. Jessica, again, started crying an Onew took his hands away from her hair and was surprised. Jessica started talking, "This was what Jaejoong oppa normally did for me... Dry my hair, clean my face, pack my thi-" "Wai wai wai wait, why did he do those for? What is your relationship?!" Onew cut her sentence and replied with a surprised question. Jessica looked up at him an was puzzled herself, "didn't you know our relationship? If not... Then what was it that you know?" Onew shrugged, "I know you guys held hands." Jessica had a half-smile on her face and was slightly opened. "Oppa! What were you thinking! We're a couple! But... We broke up... Just." Jessica laughed it away and then the mood became suddenly dark. Onew looked disappointed at first, when he heard that they were a couple. But soon elated as Jessica announced them single. Onew didn't like seeing Jessica disheartened, so he encouraged her, "Sooyeonnie, gwaenchana... You can get through this. Well it's late now. You better be running along, your 8 other angels will be anxious." Jessica gave him a reassuring smile and hugged him. "Gomawo oppa!" Jessica thanked and ran away with the umbrella Onew gave her. 

Onew stared at his feet and was mumbling to himself, "Jessica. All I can do now is to cheer you up. Mianhae." Jessica's action all happened again vividly in his mind and he took a deep breath. "You know something, Jessica?" he plopped onto a seat. "I... Loved you since you debuted. That means, ever since I saw you in trainee times. Can you imagine how long that was? Yes!  Since year 2000! I tried to set my targets on other girls, but... You're the one that catches my eyes. " Onew sighed and stood up, wanting to leave. He made a few steps forward and noticed something glistening in the middle of the field of grass. He picked it up and found a photo locket necklace. He rubbed the soil and dirt around it away and unlocked the locket. He frowned when he saw the pictures. Onew was on his knee and stood up. He walked away, dejected.

The next day at practise, Onew decided to pay a visit to the ever so busy SNSD. He knocked on the door, "Ddok, ddok, ddok!" The twisted the handles open and as expected, they were preparing for their comeback. "Ah... Jessica! Come here for a while please!" Onew's voice echoed throughout the room and the girls stopped dancing. Jessica shuffled her feet to the door and hurriedly asked, "Yeah oppa? What do you need? Please hurry I need to practise..." Onew stuck his hand into his jacket's pocket and pulled out a locket. "This' yours?" he questioned. Jessica stated at it in amazement, "O-o-oppa... I-I... Threw this away... H-how did you find it?" Onew pursed his lips and shrugged. Onew bit his lower lip, then asked, "Why did you want to throw away the beautiful picture of you and Jaejoong?" Jessica hesitates for a second then replied him, "Oppa... Please don't tell anyone. After our comeback, after a month or so... I'm leaving for America... A short break... Maybe 2-3 months? Please don't let anyone else know. Only the members, me, you and Lee Soo Man-sajangnim." Onew couldn't believe his ears. The woman that he loved was going to leave for a faraway country for so long. "A..ahh.. S..Sica... F..for what reason?" he stammered. Jessica smiled at him tiny but genuine. "You know why." Onew's mind clicked when a picture of Jaejoong came out.

A smile crept onto Onew's face as his hand overlapped hers. He pulled her away from her practise room and went out of the building. Not many fans were there as a lot of them had school at that time. "OPPA! What are you doing?!" Jessica's eyes widened and gasped. Onew laughed it off and replied, "To my 'Secret Garden'!" Jessica was dumbfounded and found herself dragged to the playground. Jessica's brows united and she pouted, "Of all places, why here?" Onew flung an arm over her shoulder, that made her flinch, and responded calmly, "Secret Garden!" He pushed her back to the swing and forcefully made her sit. Jessica looked at Onew, unable to react to his childish actions. Suddenly, he pulled the swing back and released it. Jessica's eyes popped out and she screamed, "AHHHH!!! Why did you let me go without notice!!" Onew laughed and laughed, but didn't stop pushing her. Jessica was swinging to the extend of flying. Jessica yelped, " OPPAAAA~AAAH!! KAAAK!!!!" Onew couldn't stop laughing as tears were forced out. Jessica covered her face and screamed. Onew stopped her swinging in a go by standing in front of her and holding the metal strings of the swing. Jessica was so light to the extend of flying off from the swing and crashed into Onew's sturdy body. Well... More like, meaty body. Jessica's heart was racing and Onew caught her in his arms. They were face to face, only a few inches away from each other. Onew stopped laughing and stared intently at Jessica. 'Dooddoong~', her heart went. Jessica bit her lower lip and shifted her gaze to the floor. "Lee Jinki! That wasn't funny" Jessica pouted and to the extend of crying. Onew cupped her face and said, "Mianhae babe... I just wanted to cheer you up..." Onew's forehead creased and his hands went to her back as her body went closer to his. 'A...a hug?' Jessica thought. Jessica felt warm and nuzzly and found herself hugging him back.

Onew broke the hug and asked her, "Better?" Jessica smiled and nodded. Onew performed his eyesmile again and raised his left wrist and stared at his ROLEX watch. He tugged on Jessica's hand and said, "Perfect Time for lunch. Yakiniku or pizza?" [A/N: Yakiniku is Japanese Grilled Meat] Jessica placed a thumb and index finger on her chin and rubbed it, "YAKINIKU! Gaja!" She smiled and recalled her eating Yakiniku with Jaejoong, how they fed each other and joked about how how big a slice of meat Jaejoong can eat and how small Jessica's appetite was. She unconsciously smiled to herself and it didn't escape Onew's eyes. "Jaejoong?" he asked. Jessica's mouth opened abit, sort of shocked, but smiled to him, "Aniyo... Just the girls." Onew faked a smile, knowing that it wasn't true. Onew made a call to the restaurant and booked a seat. Just as they arrived, Jessica's phone rang. "YAH! JUNG SOOYEON! WHERE ARE YOU! YOU LEFT FOR A WHILE BUT GONE FOREVER!" Taeyeon's voice exploded into her ears. Jessica lifted her arm into the air, faking a punch for Ms. Invisible. Onew chuckled at the sight and asked, "Taengoo itji?" Jessica giggled and nodded. She passed the phone to Onew. Taeyeon continued ranting, "Don't you know our comeback is in 2 weeks? You still have the time to go out and play? WOW, you're amazing, Sooyeon-ah. I'm telling you now, you better be back in 10 minutes, or else y-" Onew cut her off, "Noona?" His sweet voice echoed through the phone. Although it wasn't clear, with his unique voice, anyone would've known it was him. Taeyeon, taken aback, "Aigooo... Jinki-ah, you're with Sica? Better send her back soon! We gotta practise!" Onew replied, a little annoyed, "Noonaaa~ Just let me eat with her for oooncee~? Jebaaaa~al?" he whined. Taeyeon shivered and agreed. She didn't want to believe that that guy who was the same age as her said such cute words and so child-like. She couldn't help but melt. [But she still loves Junsu~! kekekekek ><] They stepped in to the restaurant and ordered their meal. Jessica swung her head back as she heard a familiar voice.

"Dara-ya, what do you wanna eat?" that voice echoed. 'Sandara is here?' Jessica flustered. And turned back. She witnessed Jaejoong and Sandara in the table near them and acting lovey dovey. "Anything, babe!" Sandara replied him. She noticed Jessica and 'fake' gasped, "Jessica? Omo omo, you're here!" She stood up and headed towards her. Jaejoong followed behind her, acting coldly towards Jessica. Jessica slammed her with a question, "W...You... you 2 are together now?" Jessica prayed hard for the answer to be no, but unfortunately, Sandara hit her with an answer, "Who can resist this Miss Philippines?" She used her both hands to point to her body and smiled cutely at Jaejoong. Onew was getting irritated by her and grabbed Jessica by her wrist. "Sica. Let's go." Jessica grabbed her purse and followed Onew. Jaejoong's gaze followed her movements and when she left, he crashed. Sandara was only an 'acting partner' to him. He believed that Jessica didn't like Onew cause she likes Donghae, he tried to fit the thoughts into his head. Nothing went in.

 

♪ Listen to: That Man (Hyun Bin) < CLICK

Jessica was being dragged, once again. To nowhere. Onew was hot in the head and couldn't bear Jessica devasted like that. He wrapped Jessica in his arms and cooed as her tears shoot out profusely, "Sica... Gwaenchana.. You'll be able to forget him. Okay? Let's go back..." Onew brought her back to the building and Jessica's mood wasn't really good. But she managed to tide over it and assured Onew that she'll be alright. Both of their groups were preparing for comebacks. Well no, some things. After a few weeks, SNSD made it back to the stage and and their popularity boost. No joke. They won Song of the Year of Oh!, and heated the stages of Inkigayo, Music Bank... etc. And the final time. Jessica had to go to America to cool down. She still deeply loved Jaejoong. Jaejoong's heart would tighten everytime he sees Sica on stage. He hated how she wanted to break up. He loved her. She loved him. And thinking about Jessica, Jaejoong stood up and settled in his seat in front of the computer. He opened the cover and there was a picture of Jessica and Jaejoong that was taken on their 1st date. He opened Sxfxri and Yxutube. He played a song and silently dropped tears... [What song?]

~Han namja-ga keudaereul sarang-hamnida 
Keu namjaneun yeol-shimhi sarang-hamnida 
Mae-il keurimjacheoreom keudaereul ttara tanimyeo 
Keu namjaneun useumyeo ul-go isseoyo 

Eolmana eolmana-deo... Neoreul. 
Ireohke baraman bomyeo honja 
I paramgateun sarang I keoji-gateun sarang 
Kyesok-haeya ni-ga nareul sarang-ha-get-nni 
Jo-geumman gakka-i wa jo-geumman 
Han bal ta-gakamyeon du bal domangganeun 
Neol sarang-haneun nal jigeumdo yeope isseo 
Keu namjan umnida~

[Eng Translation] 

 

One man loves you.

That man loves you with all his heart.

Everyday, he follows you like a shadow.

He is laughing but actually crying.

Just How… How much longer do I have to graze at you this alone?

This love that came like the wind,

This love like a beggar

If I continue this way, will you love me? Oh~

Just come a little bit closer.

A little more.

If I take one step closer to you, then you take two steps back.

I who love you am next to you even now.

That man cries.

 

Yes, it was Secret Garden's OST, That Man. Meanwhile, Jessica was in her dorm, packing up for her trip to America tomorrow. She rang up Onew and he agreed to be there at the airport to send her. 

 

----------------------------------

What happens tomorrow... Will be a mystery for now^^
I know life is a mystery, I'm gonna make history!
Kekekek sorry guys! I just went to SNSD's concert and I'm going crazy><

Sorry guys! Long wait and long update! I hope I don't disappoint all my dooddoongs! Haiz... I really hate making Dara the bad guy here:( I love her! Hmmmzz whatever!
I hope that you guys will wait for me until I come back from Korea! I'll update much much much~
And also, I've come up with a mood system~ Which is a song at the start of the chapter so you guys can feel the mood!^^


Love... deiyeon^^