15 Reunion... Not?

Fate With Legs

♪ Listen to: Happy Ending (Jay Park/Jaebum) < CLICK

[<--Previous Chapter-->]
 
Jaejoong looked at her and asked, "So... Jung Jessica! Do you want me back?" Sica looked flustered at his question and blushed, "I..." The doctor cut in, "WHAT?! She's JUNG JESSICA?!" Jessica face palmed and Jaejoong slammed his face into his pillow. "OH MY GOD!!! Please give me your number!!! Omygoodness! CAN I HAVE TAEYEON'S NUMBER TOO? My hyung has been talking about her since Gee era!!! OHMY! I'm going back to tell him once I finish my shift!" The doctor made squealing noises. Jessica stared at him like: omygod-is-he-guy-or-a-girl? 
 
"Autograph autograph autograph PLEEEAAAASE?" The doctor squeaked. Jessica unknowingly asked, "Are you below 23 years old?" The doctor nodded like a puppy and extended his hands. He handed his marker to to Jessica for her to sign on his hands. 
 
Giggling uncontrollably, Jessica asked, "Your name?"
"I am Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol! Call me Yeollie hehe.... NOONA!! I'm really a fan of yours!!" The doc squealed. 
 
Jessica scanned him from head to toe, then squinted her eyes at his face. Tapping her finger on her chin, she made a mark, "Height, check. Looks, check. Body, check. Voice, check. Craziness, check." Saying all these, Chanyeol and Jaejoong looked at her with confused stares. 
 
"Uhmm noona.... I-" Chanyeol began but was cut off by Jessica. "Do you wanna join SM? Do you think you can make it?" Chanyeol's eyes widened. Jaejoong looked back and forth from Jessica to Chanyeol and laughed. He made a statement too, "Yeah Chanyeol, you're tall, you can dance and rap! You're musically talented dude! Remember that time when you played the guitar on my birthday bash when I was in Middle School? You were trashing all the other performers!" Jessica looked at Jaejoong, "But oppa... How do you know each other??"
 
Exchanging glances with Chanyeol, Jaejoong replied, "MERONG I'M NOT TELLING!" Jessica's gasped and gave him a death glare. Continuing his sentence, "....Unless you get back with me." In a split second, Jessica smiled and nodded.  Chanyeol looked at the 2 celebrities suspiciously and exclaimed, "YOU ARE TOGETHER??!!! OMYGOD I'M TELLING KRIS HYUNG! KRIS HYUNG LIKES SICA UNNIE SO MUCH!!! HE'S GOING TO CRY IF HE KNOWS THIS! HEOL!!" Jaejoong squeezed his eyes shut in irritation and his face distorted. "YAH PARK CHANYEOL! Stop interrupting me! Such a habit already!!" He shouted and bent backwards and his back immediately hurt. Chanyeol gasped and covered his mouth with both his hands and flustered. "My bad... My bad..." he prepared a flask with what Jessica calls 'YELLOW ICKY MEDICINE'. 
 
Making Jaejoong lie flat face-down, Chanyeol dabbed a cotton bud in the liquid and slowly unraveled Jaejoong's bandage. Facing a flaming red scar, Jessica yelped and turned her back against them. Chanyeol rolled the cotton bud along the outlines of the injury. Gritting his teeth because of the pain, Jaejoong's back was being treated. When the liquid covered the injury full-scale, Chanyeol re-wrapped a brand new bandage around him and grinned to himself and crossed his arms. "Hmm, wonderful," Chanyeol said to himself in satisfactory.
 
Jessica turned back just in time to see Jaejoong sleeping peacefully with his face facing to the left on the pillow. "Ah... sleeping already...?" she blinked several times and glanced at Chanyeol. Chanyeol cheekily smiled and nodded, "My work! Hehe!" Jessica chuckled and moved a chair towards Jaejoong's bed. She settled down beside him and admired his sleeping face. Her fingers slid down his contours of his face unknowingly and she blinked, trying to keep away her tears. Witnessing all these, Chanyeol pulled out a tissue from the box and handed it carefully to her, "Noona... Let it out if you want to. It's perfectly fine to cry because he's your lover. And... IF you do need any help, I'll be here," he smiled and continued, "For I'm Noona's fan!" Chuckling and blushing to himself, Jessica lowered her head and felt very grateful for all the help that Chanyeol had rendered to the both of them. 
 
Chanyeol excused himself after making sure that Jaejoong was not in any sort of danger and pain. "Annyeong noona! I'll be back!" he exclaimed and did the 2PM 'I'll Be Back' dance with a straight face. That made Jessica laugh. He did many things that made Jessica laughed that day. And she was grateful. She waved to him and turned back to the bed to tend to Jaejoong. For the whole night, she stayed up. For the slightest sound made from Jaejoong, she flinched and tended him immediately with much care. As time passes, Jessica slowly gets tired and sleepy but she did not want her Jaejoong oppa to be alone in the hospital room while she wanted to make some food for him. 
 
Fishing for her handphone, she thought of who to call and take care of Jaejoong. Dialling the numbers on the keypad, she made 2 calls to Taeyeon and Krystal. They immediately agreed to look after Jaejoong while she was away grocery shopping for her darling. As it was 4AM in the dawn, Taeyeon was a little irritated by the phone call as she was sound asleep, somewhere in dreamland, and raised her voice at Jessica but softened when she asked Taeyeon if she would do this for Junsu oppa if she was in her condition. Calling Junsu together with her, Taeyeon made her way quickly to the hospital. Junsu received notice from Taeyeon and didn't realize that Jaejoong was in a critical condition. On the other hand, Krystal agreed to take her shift at the hospital taking care of Jaejoong immediately after Jessica made the phone call and rushed to the hospital within 30 minutes as her dorm was not too far away.
 
"Gomawo, Krystal-ah. I owe you one, dear" Jessica cooed to her darling younger sister. Krystal smiled dryly and shooed her sister away for grocery shopping. Taeyeon arrived with Junsu a good hour later and fell asleep immediately on the couch provided, resting her head on Junsu's lap. Junsu looked at Krystal apologetically, "Sorry Sujeong-ah... I think I can't leave Taeyeon like that... I guess you'll have to do the hardwork for now. Is it alright?" Krystal nodded and replied, "It's okay oppa, I think I can handle this! Taeyeon unnie is more important now!" She chuckled and turned to Jaejoong and sighed. Junsu thanked her and he himself fell asleep with his head hanging backwards.
 
Jessica was dragging her feet at the supermart and receiving stares as she was still in her fashionista clothings with her sunglasses on and it was 5AM, early in the morning. What was a girl like her with sunglasses doing at the supermart at 5AM IN THE MORNING? She lowered her head and cowered away from everyone. She was afraid of stares. She was afraid that someone might recognise her, she was afraid that someone would condemn her. But she stayed strong because she needed to cook something for her lover, Jaejoong. Raising her head up high, she looked for the necessary ingredients that she needed for Haejangguk (해장국). It was a soup to cure hangovers, but it was also simply nutritional. With enough (little) knowledge to make the soup, she shopped for a whole 2 hours. When it was 7AM in the morning, she headed home and placed the ingredients she bought in the kitchen with a grunt. Eyelids heavy and makeup smeared, she gave up her body to her bed and agreed to cook after she awoke.
 
In the hospital, Jaejoong stirred a little and Krystal stood up, preparing to tend to him. "Oppa, are you in any pain? Do you need any help?" Krystal asked with a worried tone. Jaejoong heard her and said, "Si...Sica?" Not recovering fully from his sleep, he looked up at Krystal and yelped, "Sujeong-ah! You're here! Aigoo, I haven't seen you in a while..." he broke off as his back shot him a sharp pain. Krystal's eyes widened and ran outside to get the doctor but was stopped but Jaejoong's voice, "Aniyo, it's okay!" Junsu's head flipped and hung forward now while Taeyeon was resting peacefully on his lap still. Jaejoong looked at them in disbelief and said, "Why are they even here?" Krystal giggled to herself and asked if Jaejoong had anything he needed help with. 
 
Jaejoong stretched his body towards the water flask to pour some water but Krystal's agile hands reached the flask even faster than he did. She took the cup and poured the water slowly into it. Handing Jaejoong the cup of water, she stared at his face for a very long time and blinked. Jaejoong noticed her and asked her, "Sujeong-ah... What's wrong?" Krystal gasped and opened to say something but closed it back. Jaejoong frowned and looked at her intently, "Sujeong, tell me what's wrong now." Feeling pressured in her heart, Krystal suddenly had the courage to confess to Jaejoong, her sister's lover. "Mianhae Jaejoong oppa...." she started. Jaejoong, looking confused, asked, "What... Mi...An?" "I love you." Krystal confessed bluntly. She reached out for Jaejoong's cheeks and he flinched hard, "MWO! You're joking right? Ho-How... How can you? J-Jessica is my girlfriend and... And your s-sister!" Krystal crossed her arms and stated, "I don't care if she's my sister! If I like someone, I like someone. I will get him. It doesn't matter if she's my sister. One day, I'll make you fall for me and by then you'll realize that I can be a better girlfriend than my own sister! TRUST ME!" Her last few words that made an impact. 
 
With all the commotion, Taeyeon's eyes slowly made their way into the real world. Waking Junsu up, they wanted to know what had just happened between the both of them. Taeyeon rubbed her eyes and asked, "What happened? Oppa? Are you okay?" Jaejoong was dumbfounded by what had just happened but replied calmly, "Ani Taeyeon... It's nothing... And I'm okay. Why are you here anyway" You can just go home and rest. I'll be perfectly fine here." Taeyeon pursed her lips and shook her head, "If Junsu oppa was in this situation, I won't leave him alone too. Sica had gone to buy grocery for you. Just wait here! Uhm... Actually since Krystal is here to take care of you... I think I can leave. Right? Sujeong, will you be okay here alone?" Taeyeon tilted her head and questioned Krystal. Krystal simply nodded and blinked. Junsu took Taeyeon by the hand and dragged her to a corner of the room, "We're both tired, but let's just leave when Jessica comes back?" Taeyeon stomped her feet lightly and cutely, "I don't want to! Since Sujeong is here, she can take care of Jae oppa. Gaja!" Pulling Junsu's hands, she waved goodbye to Jaejoong and Krystal.
 
Krystal looked at them go and slowly diverted her eyes to Jaejoong, "Oppa...." Jaejoong gulped and looked away. Continuing, she asked, "Are you going to give me your answer?" Jaejoong his lips and stated his stand, "Your SISTER Jessica and I are deep and love and we are not deciding to breakup anytime soon nor will it be after a long time. This relationship will go on." Krystal glared at him and claimed, "It's okay, I'll make you love me one day eventually anyway. Just wait and see." Krystal made Jaejoong go back to sleep while she waits for her sister to come back and talk out with her. 
 
At Jessica's home, she awoke suddenly from the alarm clock to find that she slept all the way till 8.30AM. She gasped and ran to the kitchen. Starting with the preparation, she removed all the ingredients from the fridge that she placed before she went to sleep and started to cook. With a sweet smile plastered on her face, she kept thinking of Jaejoong while making the soup. She thought about how his response will be when he receives the soup and all sorts of thinkings hit her head. For a girl that is not an early bird, the day had been quite a good headstart for her. Finishing up everything, she cleans up all the rubbish she had made and while keeping the knife back to where it came from, she slit herself on the tip of her ring finger. Grimacing in pain, she quickly ran to get the first aid box for a plaster and all she could find was a DBSK cartoon plaster she had bought from the convenience store. Smiling like an idiot, she packed the soup and food she had made for Jaejoong into an air-tight container. Grabbing her car keys at the door, she exited to the hospital.
 
Krystal made Jaejoong fall asleep by assuring that she wouldn't do anything else foolish. It worried him greatly that his girlfriend's sister had fallen for him. Krystal stared at his sleeping angelic face and thought to herself, "In what way am I lacking from my sister? I am much younger, much prettier, and much popular. How blind is oppa." Betraying her sister, she made devilish comments in her head.
 
"~Do it do it chu~ It's true true true it's you~" Krystal's phone rang and she glanced over to see the phone ID. It was her beloved sister. Breathing hardly and gritting her teeth, she picked up the phone and smiled with burning eyes that can light up the olympic flames, "Yeoboseyo unnie-yah?" Jessica smiled through the phone and greeted back, stating, "I'm reaching in 5 minutes, just parking my car. Is Jaejoong oppa okay?" Krystal shot a glare straight in Jaejoong's face and pretended to stagger, "U..Unnie... Hurry up." That simple statement made Jessica very worried. She rushed out of her car and made a dash for the elevator. Krystal looked at Jaejoong deep in dreamland and whispered, "Sorry oppa... I think I like you way too much."
 
Krystal positioned herself in front of Jaejoong, who was lying on his right side facing the door and Krystal. When she heard footsteps, Krystal landed her lips onto Jaejoong's and closed her eyes. The door swung open and Jessica entered, panting. Her eyes widened in shock as she stabilizes herself for what she had just witnessed. Her sister...? Her boyfriend...? To-together? Tears were clouding in her eyes as she storms over to Krystal and pulls her back hard by her shoulder. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" she semi-shouted. Krystal looked coldly onto the ground and told her sister, "Unnie. It's time I told you this." Jessica slammed her bag on the couch, "WHAT?!" Krystal took out a photo from her pocket that she had photoshopped her and Jaejoong together and claimed, "We were together until you came back."
 
Jessica stumbled backwards and wanting to catch her, Krystal flinched a little. But she held back, realizing that they were fighting for their loved one. Not believing her eyes and ears, Jessica frowned in dismay and her face fell, dropping the lunchbox that was once in her hands. It landed on the floor hard and food spilled out like rain. Krystal was holding a poker face, but her heart was aching that her sister and herself had to fight for one person. She had loved him too much since his trainee period. 
 
Retreating her footsteps away from the hospital bed, Jessica's tears rolled down her cheeks and ran out. The sky always seemed dark when she and Jaejoong had an obstacle. Confusing Jessica was water that landed on her face. Was it tears? Was it rain? She looked up into the blue sky that had been dominated by dark, grey clouds. She lifted her hands, palm facing up. Little droplets dropped here and there. After a few minutes, she had collected a palm full of rain water and she was drenched from the rain. No, she did not collapse here. She continued walking and remembered the first time they broke up and she was in the rain. Onew was there. No, Onew wasn't there now. Stopping halfway in her tracks, she remembered how badly she had missed Jaejoong before she came back. And now her chance of getting back with him was ruined, totally.
 
Krystal was sitting in the couch and she buried her face in her hands. She reluctantly sent her sister away using such despicable methods. What could she do? She just loved Jaejoong too much. Without her knowing, she herself was in tears. Regretting what she had just did. So what if her sister left him? Even if she gets Jaejoong, she will never get his heart. She frowned at her own bad attitude and stood up abruptly. "No... She's my sister no matter what. I have to protect her." Krystal took her phone and left to find her sister. Her biological and beloved sister.
 
Jessica looked at her hands and then her clothes. She blinked blankly and dragged her feet in the rain. There was no one out walking. It was pouring heavily and she was the only one that was strolling on the streets. It was not too far away from the hospital and she did not even have her phone nor wallet with her. It was left in the hospital. Taking off her shoes, Jessica held them in her hands and started walking again. She did not know where she was heading to. Many things were running through her mind. Her sister... That she loved and cared for so much. Her boyfriend... She loved but was not sure of because he might be cheating on her because of what Krystal had said. She felt that she couldn't trust anyone in the whole wide world... Only herself. She started giggling. Like a mad woman. Then her laughter became louder. "I can only trust myself.." She laughed out loud. 
 
Krystal held a big blue umbrella tight in her hands as she ran out, searching for her sister. She was screaming in regret. Tears were unstoppable like Jessica's and she headed for the roads. Jessica walked towards the busy cross junction and did not see the red pedestrian light. Then, Krystal noticed her sister walking like a zombie towards the road. opened wide in shock and wanted to shout to Jessica. Nothing came out of it. Jessica's zombie-like eyes were fixated on the other side of the road, not the pedestrian light. She walked lifelessly towards the other side. Krystal threw the umbrella on the ground and zoomed to the direction of her older sister. When Krystal was about to pull her sister away from the road, all was too late.
 
 

 
OMG HI GUYS!
This chapter was so long I swear my fingers almost died. Or maybe turn blue. Or purple. Hahaha, it was kinda emotional towards the end.. But you wanna know what happened to our dear ice princess? Find out in the next chapter! Hahah, sorry I took so long! It was because I was trying to find a loophole and how to connect this chapter with the next one!! SORRY SORRY I APOLOGISE AGAIN, please don't unsubscribe and stay silent! I need dear comments! Or let's do this! If I don't get at least 5-10 comments, I won't post the next chapter! haha, let's just try.
 
OH YEESS!! Has anyone watched 'Jackal is Coming/Codename: Jackal'??? It's out in Korea!! ^-^
I'm watching it tomorrow yayyy~ With my besties that have come for me all the way from SINGAPORE! :D I love them so much. Thanks babes for supporting me in whatever I do ♥
 

Here's the promotion picture of 'Jackal is Coming'. I love Jijijihyooo ♥ 
Song Jihyo's like my favourite actress alongside Park Shinhye and Park Boyoung < (DOES NOT INCLUDE GIRLGROUP ACTORS). But she's definitely my number 1.
Jaejoong is one of my top ten, five? I still have Song Joongki, Yoo Seungho, Lee Hyunwoo.. Hahah yeah and etc. Remember to catch it! It seems like a REALLLLLY nice movie. It was even pre-named as the movie of November, or movie of the Year if I'm not wrong. Even the trailer seems interesting
 
HAHA! REMEMBER TO CATCH IT! 
"JACKAL IS COMING / CODENAME: JACKAL"!!!! ♥