8 In order to save you...

Fate With Legs

♪ Listen to: If (SNSD Taeyeon) < CLICK!

 

Jaejoong picked up his phone and wondered why Jessica wasn't contacting him. He dialled her number and just when he was about to press 'call', Lee Soo Man-ssi came into the practise room. The DBSK members were all shocked to see him as he was hardly at the company building. Lee Soo Man came in with a strict face asking, "You guys training hard?" DBSK, with scared and timid expressions, nodded. Jaejoong hid his phone behind his back and slipped it into his bag. He didn't manage to text Jessica. 

Jessica, in her practise room, had her mind occupied by the anonymous phone call yesterday. She was afraid. That it might harm her. Lee Soo Man visited SNSD's practise room next. The same reaction as DBSK's, SNSD greeted their Founder. "Remember, your comeback is next week, don't disappoint me." he reminded. SNSD promised him in unison. Lee Soo Man-ssi left the building after visiting Suju, f(x) and some other groups as the groups continued to practise. Jessica was worn out and she decided to get something to drink at the vending machine. She grabbed her phone and wallet and headed outside to the machine. She forced in ₩2000  and chose her drink. It clanged as it dropped from the machine. She picked it up from the compartment and opened the cap. She was about to drink it but her phone ringed. 

~Gee gee gee gee
baby baby baby~

Jessica jumped and some of her drink spilled onto the floor as she threw her phone onto the floor in shock. Her eyes widened and She stared at the screen for a moment: 'Unknown Caller'. She slowly walked to her phone and crouched down to pick it up. She hit the answer button and slid the phone to her ear. 
"Y...yeo...yeoboseyo?" Jessica called out. 
"Ne." the voice replied. 
"Who.. Are you?" Jessica's voice trembled.
"You should know who I am. Humph." the voice snickered. "I... You sound like..." Jessica's brows knitted and tried to figure out who the caller was and her eyes widened when she realised. She was going to talk when the caller spoke, "Sandara. Sandara Park." Jessica fell on the floor, breathing hard. "Wha...what do you want? What guy?" Sandara let out an evil laugh and answered, "You don't remember? Haha, MY oppa. Kim. Jae. Joong." Jessica was holding back her tears and stifled, "How did you get my number?" Sandara yelled in the phone, "You gave it to me!" Jessica pulled the phone away from her ear and she recalled the incident at the restaurant. She mentally scolded herself babo and listened intently of what was coming out from the speaker. "Listen up. If you miss out anything, I bet you're going to lose out. I want you to leave Jaejoong oppa. I'M supposed to be the one with him!" Jessica interrupted her, "I'm never going to leave him!" Sandara snickered again, "Really? Then... I'll tell Lee Soo Man that Jaejoong has been secretly dating you, and you 2 will be separated... Or even, I'll tell the press! You should know how much your fans could hate him and hurt him once they find out... And even yet I ca-" Jessica couldn't believe her ears as tears burst from the rims. She cut Sandara off, "I will leave him." She answered shortly and sweetly. Sandara mentally smirked and said evilly, "You should've said so earlier, I wouldn't have to waste my breath then." 

A sob escaped from Jessica's lips and her mind instantly started Jaesica's playback. From when they met, how they've been through storms, happy times together, and now, everything were to stop. Jessica didn't want Jaejoong to be hurt, she didn't want Jaejoong to even mentally be hurt. She thought of how she could leave him. She settled down onto the couch nearest to her. She pressed her fingers over her cheeks filled with tears to clean them up. Jessica stood up, her legs wobbly. She stumbled to the restroom to redo her makeup. (She had an emergency eyeliner in her pocket) 

-------------------------------

Guys, don't be sad yet! Remember, this is a Jaesica fanfic! ^^ Please help our Jessica go through this together! >< Thank you!