2 Confession

Fate With Legs

♪ Listen to: Can You Hear Me? (SNSD Taeyeon) < CLICK!

 

Jaejoong dragged Jessica to a Italian restaurant and pushed her in. "I'm all sweaty and all, why here? Didn't we agree fried chicken?" Jaejoong pulled her waist towards him and said to her, "Don't you want our little sic baby to eat well? Only the members wanted fried chicken. Sic baby deserves to eat well, and she smells wonderful!" Jessica pushed him away from her and asked, "If I don't stink, those waiters should have served us by now!" Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders and replied, "She smells heavenly, they just wanted to give us some alone-time. Our ice princess wants to be melted by her favorite escargot, am I not right?" 

After much persuasion, Jessica gave in and they go towards a corner table. Jessica enthusiastically ordered a dozen of escargots and a seafood linguine. Jaejoong ordered his favorite thin-crust pizza as his meal. When the food was being prepared, Jaejoong left for the restroom. He was gone for quite a while and Jessica got worried. Jessica's face stiffened and just when she was about to stood up, Jaejoong arrived back at his seat. Jessica relaxed herself and smiled warmly at him. "Where'd you go! You had me worried sick!" Jaejoong looked down and while giggling, "You missed me, didn't you!" Jessica looked embarrassed and irritated, "Aish! You!!" 

They both finished their main courses and the dessert came. Jessica was really excited as her vanilla ice cream came into sight. Jaejoong peeked at her and smirked. The waiter laid her cutleries and everything onto the table and carefully placed her ice cream on the place mat. Jessica's eyes blinked with joy as she scooped a spoon of ice cream from the lamp-shaped ice cream bowl. She pushed the ice cream into the mouth and closed her eyes to savour the flavour for a few seconds. She kept eating till the waiter came by her and placed a good-luck cookie on her place mat, "Your free gift for today" She smiled at the waiter and replied with a simple 'Thank you'. 

Jessica glanced up at Jaejoong and her head fell to one side as she asked, "oppa, where's yours? Your dessert and gift?" Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder and replied, "I don't feel like having desert, and maybe my luck's not good enough to get that cookie? It's okay, you have it!" Jessica gave him a thank-you-so-much-oppa look and she cracked her good-luck cookie open. She unrolled the piece of paper inside and read it out loud, "Someone loves you with all his heart and I'm guessing you do too. Remember when he gives you the ring, take it please. Because he'll give you the best and what you want because he dearly treasures you." She took a glance at Jaejoong and continued reading, "From baby Jae" Jessica's eyes paused at the ending and the corners of curled up. "I love you too..." she said softly as she felt tears prickling her eyes. She stood up and hugged Jaejoong. Jessica flung her arms around Jaejoong and he gave a response by holding her tightly by her waist and spun her around. The waiters and customers around clapped and cheered for them.

"Babe, I love you." Jaejoong whispered in her ear. She did an eye smile and pretended to shiver. "Don't start being cheesy with me... You know it makes me uncomfortable!" Jessica cried with her head beside his. Jessica pulled out of their hug and looked around them. She hung her head low and covered her face with her hands. She whined and slammed her on the chair. Jaejoong had a hearty laugh and patted her head. He cupped her face with his hands and asked, "Is it that embarrassing to be with me?" He pouted and Jessica poured along. "You're still teasing me! That's it I'm leaving!" Jessica lifted her purse of the table and trudged away. Jaejoong caught up with her and he said, "If you wanna go, we go together."

--------------------

Kekekeke, just to note to you: This story has been plotted perfectly! ^^* I just need your help to support it~ It will be 32-33 chapters <3 Hope you give your fullest support, I will be back in 5 days, I hope... Cause I'm leaving for Korea soon! Hehehe...