4 Baby I'm Here For You

Fate With Legs

♪ Listen to: Mistake (SNSD) < CLICK!

 

Jaejoong held her tight and brought her back to the dorm. Outside the dorm, he looked at her once more again and cupped her face. "Jessica, everything's alright now. Your mum is happy to know that you are really successful in your career... She wouldn't like to see her baby daughter crying, right?" Jessica looked at him with watery eyes and nodded. He wiped away her tears and hugged her one last time. She waved goodbye and went to her dorm. 

Jessica took deep breaths and forced her tears away. She plastered on a smile and walked into the dorm. Once she stepped in, Taeyeon saw her and asked Jessica, "Our... Fried chicken?" noticing her empty hands. Jessica, still a little bit of reddish color in her eyes, answered Taeyeon, "We forgot to buy it. He confessed. Again!" She acted happy. Tiffany was bothered and smirked, "That's why you were crying?" Jessica couldn't believe that Tiffany could actually see her tears. "H...how'd you know?" Sunny stammered, "Erm... Y...your eyes.. a...are sorta swo..llen" Jessica could hear that Sunny felt bad for her. Sooyoung gestured Jessica to go to their room. Jessica trudged towards their room when Sooyoung pulled her with force. Jessica yanked her hand away from Sooyoung, "What! That hurt!" Sooyoung furrowed her brows and questioned, "I know something's wrong. I'm your roommate. Other than Taeng and Fany unnie, I'm one of your closest friends. Tell me, I'll... Help." Jessica stared blankly at Sooyoung for a second and shifted her gaze to the floor. Jessica took a step towards Sooyoung and hugged her. "Sooyoung-ah...." Sica started sobbing. Sooyoung, puzzled by her actions, asked again, "Jaejoong oppa broke up with you? Or did he do something wrong? I'm gonna get the hell outta him!" She gritted her teeth and tried to pull away from Jessica's embrace. Jessica held her back, "No! It's not him... I will tell you everything later... Just... Don't tell anyone about this and I will go take a shower first." Jessica fixed her hair and grabbed her clothes to shower. 

Jessica came back after half an hour and Sooyoung whined, "Why were you so long! I almost fell alseep!! Yah, spit it out now!" Jessica tried to lift a smile for her and simply sat on the bed, drying her blondish-brown hair by shuffling her ice blue towel over her head. "It's... My childhood." Sooyoung pouted and tilted her head. "Didn't you say your mum died because of cancer? Mianhae unnie... I didn't mean to..." Jessica shushed her and replied, "No. I'll tell you the truth now. " She bit her lower lips and started the story of her childhood. Sooyoung hugged her knees on her bed and lowered her head. Jessica heard sniffling sounds from Sooyoung as a tear escaped from her own eyes. She decided to change the topic since the room's atmosphere was so dampened. "Sooyoung-ah, didn't you mention that your sister, Soojin unnie, was coming for a visit to our dorm?" Sooyoung slightly looks up and nodded. Seeing Sooyoung still unable to cheer up, she continued, "I'm okay already, Jae oppa helped a lot in comforting me... Thanks to him I was able to let the truth out... He's always there for me. And I hope I will be..." Sooyoung spread out her two arms and she gave her a big momma hug.

------------------

"Sica! Yeogi! (Here!)" Jaejoong gestured to Jessica. Jessica noticed Jaejoong waving to her and made her way to the table. They were having breakfast together at a France-like restaurant. Nobody hardly ever visits the place, but those 2 were regulars. "Usual?" asked the waiter. Jessica's mouth pushed up a little as she nodded. Jaejoong looked at Jessica as if she had something on her face. Jessica squinted her eyes and asked, "What's wrong with you?" Jaejoong shrugged and asked her, "You okay babe? You seem too okay to be fine." His eyebrows lifted halfway into his forehead and Jessica chuckled. "Sooyoungie helped a lot yesterday..." Jaejoong slowly said, "I guess... She... Knows." Jessica pursed her lips and nodded. The corner of Jaejoong's mouth curled into a sweet smile. "It's nice to see you let go." Jessica reach forward for his hand. "But I won't let go of this" She grabbed his hand and interlocked them. Jaejoong's eyesmile suddenly appeared and Jessica's eyes widened at the sight of it. "Your... Eyesmile. It's... Beautiful." 

Jaejoong looked up at her and hesitated for a moment. He moved his chair beside hers and widened her arms. She leaned on his chest and smiled, "Gomawo oppa... For going through this together with me and accepting me for who I am." Jaejoong rubbed her shoulder and whispered into her ear, "I wouldn't be your boyfriend if I didn't. Babe, I want you to know that I'm here for you... Anytime you need it."

------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update! I already added the 5th chapter! It's hidden^^ I won't publish it until I finish writing my 17th chapter... >< Yeah... Thanks guys, for your never ending support. Please, don't click the unsubscribe button, I love you guys!^^

And also, please do support my poster shop! I'm getting really bored yeah... Just click the the words below:

♔☠||♥ЅӨӤЄ Gεηεяαtїoη Gяαpнїc ṧноp♥||☠♔

 

 

Do this small poll over here to show your support, thank you~^^*