Forty Seven

ACE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SARA’S POV”

 

“You hit him didn’t you?” I asked my brother while we were watching a soccer came in our living room

“Who?”

“You know who” I said as I snatched some chips in his snack

“He deserved it”

“I know. He tried to talk to me today”

“Did you talk?”

“No. I don’t need to talk to him. You?”

“He’s my best friend Sara, but he hurt you and betrayed me in some way too. I’m not ready to talk to him yet”

“You won’t resist him”

“I know but…”

“He hurt me? Well brother, that’s between me and him and don’t get me wrong. I am very thankful you’re here on my side but it’s obvious you’re struggling on not talking to him just because of me. To be honest I think you both should date each other. I won’t get mad at you if you forgive and talk to him. You know I am not that kind of girl”

“You sure with that? Cause he had been texting me all day and I kept ignoring him”

“Seriously, you two should just date each other! I won’t feel betrayed and besides I don’t want to ruin your friendship with him as you’ve said, he’s still a nice guy despite his stupidity”

 

 

I am mad at Onew but it doesn’t mean that I should control my brother in hating him too. They’ve got a very close friendship that you might not imagine. I remembered that for a moment, my mom and I believed that they were gays because they have been hanging in Minho’s room so much and lock themselves up. Turns out they’ve got magazines hidden in there.

**

 

MINHO’S POV

 

The bastard had been texting me all day. I know I am mad at him for hurting my sister but guys don’t really hold a grudge that long as soon as fists are involved. It’s our way to communicate and the bastard should have taken my message after hitting his face multiple times

 

He met me at the stadium and when I saw his face, I want to smile because I feel triumphant. He had bruises all over and he looks like damn mess.

 

“Hey”

“Hey.”

“Can we talk?”

“Alright. You talk.”

“I am sorry bro”

“You have to be specific there ” he’s still making me mad for what he did

“For everything. For betraying your trust, for hurting your sister, for destroying our friendship. I am stupid I know but ever since my father died, I don’t know what to do with myself. I felt lonely and sad but I don’t have anyone to say that to. I am sorry for hurting your sister. I want to talk to her but she’s too mad at me right now.”

“I don’t understand you. Why did you even sleep with her? Is she just your substitute?”

“No. I like her so much”

“Then what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter