Twenty

ACE.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SARA’S POV

 

After Onew left, he immediately texted me and I smiled. I am still confused at how this will work and what are we. Clearly he just wants us to explore each other on the friend zone and he doesn’t have any plans to take this in another level.

 

“I had a great time. We should do it again sometime, how about a movie on Saturday?”

“Sure, that would be great!” I texted him back

 

I kept on smiling. If anyone see me, they will think I am an idiot. Thank Goodness, my phone rang that night

“Hey girl,”

“Hey, what’s up?”

“Uhm, I-I need to tell you something but first let me hear about you”

“I had a great night eventually. I know a lot of girls might say this to you but your brother is great”

“So you have completely got under his charm huh?”

“Yes, you know I like him. He is fun and caring and he talks a lot”

“I know! isn’t that kind of annoying? He talks and talks and thinks he is always right” and she laughed on the other end of the line

“Funny thing because he said the exact same thing. He said you talked and talked until he just gives up listening to you”

“Bastard!” we laughed at each other

“He also told me how Onew is such a great friend and will never betray him” he cherishes you both you know. Silence….

“Uhm Sara?”

“Yes? I’m still here. You know, the thing is…I think…I think Onew and I might start up something.”

“What? The cocky bastard already made his move?”

“He kissed me but he didn’t say he loves me. I know he likes hanging out with me but I don’t know where this is going.”

“He likes you. He just couldn’t admit it yet. Give it a chance, give him time”

“Do you think Minho will be mad at us? At him?”

“I really don’t know girl, but for now, why don’t you enjoy the moment? You deserve to be happy and If Onew makes you happy then go for it”

“He doesn’t want me to tell Minho about us”

“He might just be thinking of the right time to tell your brother”

“I hope so. I really like him you know”

“Oh I have known for a long time dear, don’t worry”

 

And we talked for a while. She sounds so excited while talking about my brother and me sharing some facts about Onew. Joy is that kind of person that I just met but I feel like she is my other piece. We get along well, she understands me and we agree on a lot of things. She is like my other sister; the real friend I have always wanted.

 

**

The next day, Onew invited me to watch his practice game. This is the first practice he went as the team’s new captain. He was all smiles when I agreed but I know part of that happiness is him finally playing baseball. Ever since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter