Chapter 2

Werewolf Luf Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi turn back to see who griping his grip. And yeah. It's not a human. "Hwa In? What are you doing here?"

"Playing with a human huh? Is that funny?? You seems so happy?" Hwa In asking Yoongi.

Hwa In, she is the popular female werewolf in the school. She is pretty and so many boys are in love with her. But since the first grade she is in love with Yoongi.

"Hahaha... I just want to scared her... She looks so cute. Since when you've been watch me?"

"Since the first time you start to follow her. Hmm.. Seems like someone is falling in love?" She take a step so she get closer to Yoongi.

"Me? Fall in love? No I just...."

"Let me see... So no?? You don't love her? So it's okay if I also play a little bit with that coward??" She cut Yoongi's words and show his sharp claws. "No! I warn you... Don't you touch every single part of her... Or I can kill you..." Yoongi warn her back.

"See? You love her right? You know that I love you since our first grade. But you show me you like another girl in front of me! AND SHE IS A NORMAL HUMAN!!! You know who I am right? Let's see, protect her as you can..." Hwa In make a smirk on her face, and walk away. Leaving Yoongi that clenching his fist tightly.

Finally school is done and its time to back home. You pack your things inside your bag when Yoongi come and sit on your desk. "What?" You ask in a worried face. "Nope. Don't worry I won't hurt you. I want to apologize..." He place a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter