Chapter 9

Werewolf Luf Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 9.45 AM, you already dresses so nice as you have a plan with Yoongi on 10... Your sister, Rin still sleeping since she work over last night. You peek inside her room, to check if she was wake or not, and wow. You saw her hugging a big teddy bear you never saw before. Was it from her boyfriend? Wait does she already date that secret guy? Whatever, you'll ask after you back home. You just write a note telling that you'll go out and leaving it on her table.

You walk out from her room and you heard Yoongi is come already, so you lock the front door and leave with Yoongi.

"Wow... You look... Pretty..." He said and you blush.

"Thank you." You answer him shyly. He looks so good too as usual. He wear a T-shirt, jeans, and Jordan shoes. It's definitely your style but you just too shy to say it out. "So where we wanna go today?" You spoke to clear the awkward moment.

"I'm going to take you to Amusement Park. Let's play around till we drop..." he let out a sweet gummy smile and suddenly grab your hand. You both take a bus to the amusement park. Yoongi didn't drive since he still a high schooler.

"How's your date last night?" He start asking curiously once you two sat on the bus.

"Eh? Emm.. I.. It was fun..." You let out an awkward tone.

"Does he nice to you?" He ask again. This time look into your face.

"Yes. He is so nice. He is so funny. We eat, we talk, we laugh." You tell him honestly and try to catch Yoongi's expression.

"Any skinship?"

"Ummm... Ummm..." You remember some skinship that actually happen like when you eat, he wipe your mouth with his thumb, he hold your hand when you two meet a wolf, some little accident that still replaying on your mind, plus a confession. Yes. Yukwon confess his feeling towards you last night. But you still don't give him any answer.

You know him since you step in this school, but you only get close to him this pass week. So it was too fast for you and beside that you have a little feeling for the wolf that sat beside you.

"Okay, I take that as a Yes." He said and looked away. Someway you feel guilty but you can't say sorry, because Yoongi is still not your boyfriend. On the way to amusement park, Yoongi didn't say any word. Not because he was mad. But because he was too busy sleeping there.

When you two almost arrived, you slowly touch Yoongi's cheek to wake him, because it looks so fluffy. "Yoongi.. We almost arrived..." you look at his cute expression when he slowly open his eyes.

Finally you both arrived, you walk out from the bus excitedly. "It's been a long time I'm not coming here...😝 Yah.. You already back from the dreamland?" You s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter