Chapter 3

Werewolf Luf Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly you hear a loud crash on the wall. "BBAAMMM!!" You slowly open your eyes and see a white and big wolf hit the brown wolf to the wall. You were so shock that you cover your mouth. The white one keep groaning to the brown one. Making a sign to the brown one to go away.


Finally, it runaway and disappear, afraid of the big wolf. The big and white wolf, turn to face you and slowly turn into Yoongi. "You okay?" He come to you and hold you.

"I... I am okay... Thanks for saving me.." he was holding your arms. You don't know why but it feels so safe for you. "Where's your home? Let me walk you back..."

"No need. I can walk by myself. Thankyou... Its a bit uncomfortable for me to walk with.. err.. werewolf... hehe.. " you say in a awkward tone.

"I know. You still afraid of me. I mean us. Its okay. I'll walk behind you. And I'll make sure you back home safely." He show you his gummy smile and take a back step a bit. You look at him confusely. "No no. Just... Lets walk together... It'll be more uncomfortable with you behind me." You slowly drag his hand to make him stand beside you. And again, you feel so safe near him. You don't feel like he is going to eat you. After some step, suddenly a cat running beside you maybe chasing a mouse and because you still so shock by the wolf before, you jump and turn to hide your face in Yoongi's chest. He hug you in sudden and you feel his embrace. Its warm.

You realize it just a cat after some second, then you step back a little. "I.. I am sorry... I was shock..." you look down hiding your red cheeks.

You can hear his chuckles. "Its okay. Thank you for trusting me. I promise I won't hurt you. I'll make sure you will safe. Let's go." You both start to walk again.

"Anyway.. Why are you still wearing your School uniform?? Its 5pm already. Our school ended at 1PM?" He ask after realize your uniform.

"Eh? Hehe... I... I just back home now... I was going to the park with my friends..." You grin.

"Whoaa you naughty girl. I thought you was starighly back home when school was ended... Next time can I be your friend to accompany you playing around at park??" He ask and you just like what??? Playing around with werewolf?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter