Chapter 7

Werewolf Luf Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You okay Lein? Why you look so shock a while ago??" Yu Kwon come approach you at class.

"E.. Eh? I.. I am okay. Your book, do I broke some of them?" You asking back and give him a smile.

"Nope. It's alright. I thought you meet some ghost, or maybe... Werewolf..." he decrease his voice when he say werewolf.

"Hah.. You also know that I am the most stupid human that can't stand near werewolf? I am famous for that.." you chuckles.

"No.. We are same... I same as you... I can't stand near them too..." he lower his head and you widened your eyes. Still can't believe that one of your friend is also same as you. Coward. Suddenly the bell ring and all student back to the class, Yu Kwon walk back to his seat, while Taehyung walk in the class. You really want to talk to him about what he did last night at your home, but you have no courage so you  end up keep look at him while he keep ignoring your eyes.

"Why does she keep look at me? Does she find out that I am flirting with her sister?" Taehyung said inside mind.

----SKIP----

School ended time, you walk out and Yoongi is not here waiting for you like usual. You walk slowly passing his class and fortunately, they class is done. So when you walk pass by, he walk out and get you there. "You were waiting for me?? Ah, that teacher make me come out a bit late... Let's go..." He said with his bright smile and drag you away. Well... You notice that Hwa In is watching you and Yoongi.

"I meet her already. Jung Hwa In, your classmate. She dislike me because she said I stole her man..." You tell Yoongi honestly on the way home.

"Me? I am not... She just likes me..."

"I am a little bit afraid... I think its danger for me to stay close with you..."

"Why? I am protecting you... Listen, I am not going to hurt you, and no one going to hurt you. She won't do that again I promise." 

"O.. Okay... I believe in you." You said and look down.

----SKIP----

You done your homework at night with Rin's help. And you told Rin about your meeting with Hwa In. She looks calm, and she told you to trust on Yoongi. Why does she believe Yoongi so much? It's only about 1 month since you get close to Yoongi.

Next day on school break time, Suddenly Yu Kwon came and approach you. He ask you to go to the canteen together. And you agree with him. You both are human so there's nothing to worry. Beside you two were freeze when you both saw a wolf, after that you laugh for that. And as usual you back home with Yoongi.

Tonight, you were laying lazily on your bed when Rin walk pass by your room. She dress so nice? You peek out and saw her get ready. "So this is why you make dinner only for me tonight? Where you wanna go unnie?" You ask suddenly making her shock.

"Eh? Yeah.. I have a promise." She smile at you widely. You caught something weird and go near her. You hold her arm.

"Take me with you? I am bored?" You say playfully and smirk a bit.

"Eh? No you can't! It's p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter