Chapter 8

Werewolf Luf Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you get ready for school. While having your breakfast, you ask several question about your sister's date last night. "How's the date?"

"Fun?" She smile a bit.

"What did you do with him?"

"Umm... We eat, and going to carnival."

"How long you two has been know each others?"

"1 month? Maybe?"

"He is human right?"

"What if he is werewolf?"

"Ah unnie please don't!" You plead.

"Why? Yoongi is also werewolf?" She said and you frozen.

"I... I am not dating him... We're friend..." you said and continue to eat.

"Don't lie to me... You like him. Right?"

"No I am not.. I just..." suddenly the bell ring and you know Yoongi is arrive. You leave your breakfast and excuse yourself to Rin. "I... I am going.. Bye..."

"Hah.. I know you like him... You trust him so much..." she sigh and continue to eat.
 

---SKIP---


You were together with Yoongi in the school coridor, talking and laughing about some stuff when suddenly Hoseok As a wolf running so fast passing you and Yoongi. You get shock and jump a little bit. "Oh ! I am gonna die young!!!" You turn left to see Yoongi's expression and got double shock when you see his wolf ear and tail are popped out. You stepped back and your back hit the wall. "Y.. Yoongi please no..."

"I.. I am sorry... 😣 I was too shock because of Hoseok, so I accidentally almost turn without my control... I am sorry..." He turn back to a normal human again and hold you.

"Oh my.. Oh my heart is... We meet again after school. Bye! Don't follow me." You leave him and quickly going back to your class. When calming down yourself, you see Yukwon come to your seat. He drag a chair and sit on your table too.

"What happen Lein? You look so pale? Are you sick?"

"No. You know Hoseok? Our senior... He was running passing me in the speed of light.. My heart almost fell to the ground." You panting slowly

"Ah! He is the fastest. Be careful with Bangtan's member. I see you are close with Yoongi? You said you afraid of werewolf? Be careful."

"Ah.. Yoongi.. He saved  me twice from wolves. And he never turn in front of me, never until he get shock..." you lower your voice.

"Don't trust him! Maybe he want to make you his target?"

"What?" Suddenly Taehyung walk in your class and glare at you and Yukwon.

"He is one of Bangtan member too. I'm so afraid of him." He lean his face close to you and whisper at you.

"Me too... " you whisper back and you two laugh.

Its finally break time. You going to the canteen together with Yukwon. When you two was eating, you see 7 bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter