Chapter 6

Werewolf Luf Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung ah, next time look around before you turn!" Yoongi warn him for shocking your whole mind.

"I'm sorry .. I ... Ah, yesterday when you didn't come to school because you were attacked by a wolf remember? Our teacher gave us a task to do at home. It's about writing an essay from article. So I come to tell you but I find you nowhere, so.. so since your sister is an editor, i ask her help for my task. And.. hello Yoongi hyung? 😁" he grin at Yoongi after blabering about his task.

"You come here to tell her about homework?" Yoongi ask while rising his eyebrow.

"Yeah.. Let's go back hyung... Good night Lein.. See you tomorrow.. Don't forget the task should be submit next Monday😁" he show his famous rectangular smile and drag Yoongi away. Yoongi wave at you and you quickly get inside your home.

After some meter away from your home, Yoongi release his arm from Taehyung's hand. "I'm sorry hyung, I don't know you both was there." He aplogize to Yoongi for shocking you.

"I know... But didn't I've tell you this morning that I'm going to ask her for a date today? Why you still come and looking for her? You want to compete with me huh?"

"Ah hyunggg!! You think I'm that kind of person? I come here actually.. Hehe.. To meet Rin nuna..." Taehyung said while grab his back hair, making Yoongi widened his eyes, anticipating for more story from Taehyung.

-6.30 PM after Lein and Yoongi left the house-

Rin going to clean up her self after back from work. After that she going to the kitchen to prepare some dinner when the bell is ringing. She walk out to check who is coming.

"Taehyung right? What are you doing here? Lein just go out with Yoongi." She ask and Taehyung just frozen there.

"No.. No.. No.. I am not here for her..." he grin after wake up from his day dream.

"So?"

"Help me with my homework noona can you?"

"Eh? Why me? What homework? Lein didn't ask me for anything? Just get in first..." She ask and let him get in.

"Noona is an editor right? The task is about writing an essay from article." He sat down and took out the book.

"Uhmm... Before we start, have you eat? I haven't eat yet after back home..."

"Nope... I haven't eat my dinner yet.. You want to cook??" He said in excitement.

"Yes.. Wait a bit.. I'll call you after done." She said and left to the kitchen.
.
"Eh? I want to see you cooking..." Taehyung rush following Rin to the kitchen. He stand near the dinning table and watching Rin cooking from back side.

"I've never seen you wearing home outfit. The last time I see you, you were in your office outfit. You look younger." Taehyung said suddenly.

"Ne? Thanks for the compliment. Umm Yeah.. I also never cook for a boy in my house..." she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter