Chapter 4

Werewolf Luf Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly, you open your eyes and it feels a little bit dizzy. You start to look around and you see Rin, your sister and 7 boys standing there. Bangtan is here. You slowly get up and look at them confusely. "W... What happen? Why are werewolves in our room unnie?" You ask slowly.

"Umm... I am sorry if my friend have shock you awhile ago. They doesn't mean that." Yoongi speak slowly with his guilty tone.

"I heard that something happen here and Yoongi need our help, so we were rushing from school to here... I'm sorry I don't know you were one of human that afraid of us..." Namjoon speak formally and bow down.

"You okay now? Wait I'm gonna take some water for you." Rin said and left the room, suddenly she stopped before she left the room, "Wait, I can't leave you all in here with my sister alone." She muttered.

"Ah, let me just help you noona.." Taehyung suddenly said and pull Rin out of the room to the kitchen.

"Yah, why are you pulling me to here?" Rin asked confusely when Taehyung drag her out. "Let me explain.. Um... We won't hurt noona... Just let them inside... At least Yoongi hyung?" He grin.

"What do you mean? And how can I believe you?" She raise her eyebrow.

"Listen.. I'll tell you a secret..." Taehyung get closer to Rin that stand still on her place. "Noona, actually Yoongi hyung likes her. He like Lein. Lein is my classmate, we are still 1st grader. And Yoongi hyung on his 2nd grade. So he ask me to help him to get close to her. Actually all Bangtan member know. Since we always gather together. So it means no way we will hurt her. Now just take the water for her and let me help you?"

"Really? Wow... I don't know someone like Yoongi will like her... I mean with her personality... And no! You just stand there. I prepare all." She just believe on Taehyung and start to make a cup of warm green tea for Lein since she know its her favorite. Taehyung just looking around the kitchen and he start to watching Rin preparing the tea.

"You prepare all everyday?" He start asking.

"Yes." She answer shortly.

"Breakfast? Lunch? Dinner?" He ask again.

"Yes. But no lunch. Because I was working. And Lein usually eat outside."

"Whoaa.. So I can come here sometime to taste your di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter