Chapter 1

Werewolf Luf Affair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go and grab your breakfast quickly... You are going to be late..." Your sister Rin shout at you as you took so long on dressing your uniform.

Another school day as usual, you were lazy as a normal student. Lazy to meet the teacher, lazy to read the books, and lazy to meet those werewolf on your school that can turn anytime. You walk down from your room and grab your breakfast. "Can I skip my class today? I'm still so sleepy..." You said as you take a sip of your milk.

"Psh... As always... Can you please just one day stop complaining about school? What are you going to do at home? Sleeping a whole day? Scrolling on your phone? Rolling over here and there? Better go now before you late Lein..." She chuckled while she command you as a mom.

"I think everyone hate school unnie... And I'm sure you too right? Anyway can I get a meat for tomorrow breakfast?" You talking while eat your sandwich.

"Yes... Meat for tomorrow if you stop complaining about school?"

"Omo! Okay!! No complain for meat!!!" You said and grinning. She laugh for your act that same as a 5 years old kid. Both of your parents live far away from you because you and your sisters go to the city, while they still live in a village. After done your breakfast, you excuse yourself and walk by yourself to the school.  

Your school is near your home. So you just walk to school everyday. Meeting a werewolf as usual in a human looks is normal. But sometimes you see a wolves also walking in the street. They are the werewolf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter