ㅤ[ ARCHIVE ] REVIEWS.

ㅤㅤ。*。。 ☾ㅤMIDNIGHT CHILL : LOREBOOK.ㅤ ☽ 。*。。ㅤㅤ
 ZE REVIEWS : //

LEO SHIN ☆ 22 / PADFUT / CHOSEN
I really don't know what to say because, uh. This is my character, if you want to know more about him then check out the cheatsheet, where I included a bit of his personality and background. I'll finish my app later when I'm not so worn out after coding. Coding is tiring. Coding wears me out. Why am I rambling, you ask? I'm trying to get this to not look like crap because it needs some spacing and why am I just saying this please ignore this part okay thank you HAHAHAHA. I'm sorry I'm so #stressed and if the layout is hard to read or whatever just tell me so I can fix it!! I'm good at fixing stuff. blah this is supposed to scroll but this just looks weird bc it isn't scrolling and it makes it look like ethere's a huge gap???? what??????????????????? sighs.
f1f1f1
HANA JUN ☆ 21 / YGSMJYPFAM / ACCEPTED
Hi there, Mei! Thank you for submitting your app! Really, your app was a total joy to read and I really like Hana, like, a lot. She sounds like a really unique and diverse character I've never read about before and I can't really find anything to pick on in your app? Her background's also very interesting and also I can see it's relevance to how she joined and that's really good! I love her trivia too, and at first I couldn't see how 'secretive' was a flaw until you wrote about it and I was like "ohhh that's why". So, I may not be able to write out your love interest as detailed as you wrote it, but I can definitely find another applicant to pair her up with if she gets chosen! I hope that's fine? But really, Hana was such an interesting character and reading her was definitely a complete and utter joy. You're accepted!
 
f1f1f1
ILCHAN JUNG ☆ 17 / SLAT101 / ACCEPTED
Thanks for applying! Ilchan's face claim omg alskdjflaskdf # dead. I really enjoyed reading through your app! I can't really find anything to pend over and I really do like Ilchan, and I love how the best friend part has a question mark?? I don't know why I just really like it, lmao. I also really liked reading about his dynamic with Chanyeol, I think they'd definitely be interesting to write about! I don't really mind his similarities with Leo tbh, I think their dynamic would also be interesting to write because they could be sorta rivals. Also, thank you very much for your scene requests! The land in Faulkner is rather far from the beach, though it's near the mountainside. Lots of greeneries and rivers and other nature stuff. Some of my favourite books are The Secret History, the HP books (ha), and wow there's a lot but I forgot - and my favourite song at the moment is any song by Lana Del Rey (i can't wait for her new album bye). Ilchan's a very interesting character and I'd definitely love to know more about him in the future, he's accepted and good luck to you!
f1f1f1
SAKATA GINTOKI ☆ 21 / YOWAMUSHI / ACCEPTED
First off, thanks for applying! Second, wow words can't explain how much I like him?? You had me at the old man nickname, honestly. He's a really interesting character, both appearance wise and personality wise - I'm totally okay with your face claim, by the way! His background was also pretty neat, and I chuckled when I read the quote about him and his best friend. The trivia was also great! His answers on the supernatural part of the app was awesome, I was able to get a feel of your character really well through it and honestly the whole app really screamed 'Sakata Gintoki' if you get 'nam sayin??? I'll definitely take your scene requests in mind (esp. the posessed one!!) once again thanks for applying! You're accepted, good luck!
 
f1f1f1
PARK INHEE ☆ 19 / LEGATO / ACCEPTED
Thanks for applying! <3 I really like Inhee, especially personality-wise. She sounds so cute and a fresh breath of air, especially for a group that's going to be facing some dark stuff later on (and if ghosts & haunted houses make her cry, it'll definitely be interesting to see how she reacts to pretty much every Scooby challenge!) She just sounds really, really cute and I love her trivia, and the one with the laptop just made me crack up to be honest. The only thing I'm confused about is, I need more details on how she became Geumjo? Changing identities or hiding one, isn't all that easy, and I was wondering if you could collaborate more on that? Other than that little bit, everything's fine and I really do love everything else! And to answer your questions - my day was wonderful, my zodiac's cancer, and yes flowers are the cutest things ever!!! 
f1f1f1
IM HANEUL ☆ 21 / RIDENT / ACCEPTED
Those cap gifs?? Are you trying to kill me?? And Suga?? Thank you for applying, Cas! Your app was very fun to read and I don't mind the layout changes! Haneul's such a gentleman, omg. I definitely see the Steve Rogers in him and it makes me smile like a smitten grandma (bad analogy but . .. ) I'm also really intrigued and also really like his dynamic with his twin sister! His reason for joining and how good he is at knowing the town's also really interesting, and Yoongi as a pizza boy omfG. The love interest part was really fun to read (actually the whole app was fun to read lol you're so detailed like how??) and I can't find anything to nitpick on so congrats, you're accepted!! Good luck!
f1f1f1
AKINA KWON ☆ 21 / AUTUMNHEARTS / ACCEPTED
Thanks for applying! Sungkyung is a bae, ugh. Anyways, Akina's backstory is really interesting, and I like that she can see ghosts. Anyways, could you elaborate a bit on why she got a tattoo, and maybe add one more negative trait so everything will get balanced out? I'm also assuming the incident that made her see ghosts is the one that gave her the scar, right? I also don't see how she's stubborn, so could you elaborate on that? I'm sorry if I seem very nitpicky! Anyways, other than that I like her and she sounds pretty interesting! If she gets chosen, I'll pair her up with another applicant though (as Leo's an ace) I hope that's fine with you! Anyways, just fix those things and I'll accept you.
f1f1f1
YOUNGAE KANG ☆ 19 / AFICIONADO / ACCEPTED
Sohee is a babe, and you already won me over when I read 'sadist extraordinaire.' I love Youngae a lot ?? She's honestly such a unique and interesting character, reading her personality was super fun and her brief introduction just made me go from mildly interested to super interested to see how she is. Her background was also the perfect mix of angst but also normality, and I loved the balance a lot! Her friendship with Leo also gives me life?? Oops. I really can't find anything to pick on your app, because it's problem-free and your character is just someone who's not easy to forget and she just really sticks out in a good way (though realistically, if she were real she'd stick out like a sore thumb - since it isn't, however, she's definitely interesting and eyecatching!)  Her reason to join was also pretty hilarious, tbh, and I liked reading her love interest part! You're accepted, good luck!
f1f1f1
SEUNGSHIN TAK ☆ 16 / SUM_NIE / ACCEPTED
I honestly love CLC so much and I'm so happy someone's using them for a face claim! I snorted when I read how she claims she's from America and by then I could tell I already loved her, and her lies just made go all ' oh my god ' because wow this girl seems to lie a lot. Her background is really sad and wow her parents, I want to give them a good punch in the face. This isn't really something to pend you over, but I'd love to read more about how her and her brother kinda survived on their own? It's fine if you don't add it, though! I can't really spot anything to pend over in your app, I like Seungshin and she's a very interesting character with a lot of interesting quirks, I love how she once thought she was from North Korea omg, I legit snorted. You're accepted, thank you for applying and good luck, Sumi!
f1f1f1
SOOJIN LEE ☆  17 / CRIMES / ACCEPTED
Soojin is such a babe, oh my gosh? I love her so much like, I don't even know how. She breaks the stereotypes and you had me at her brief introduction, I was like 'BAE.'  While reading her personality, other than having the feeling of me liking her growing, I was also thinking 'wow she's such a Slytherin'?? Not that it's a bad thing or anything, it was just a random thought I suddenly had, HAHA. I love her background too, and her father, ugh. It makes me super tempted to put in one of your scene requests, if Soojin gets chosen later on! I can't believe this is your second time applying because wow, this app is actually really good? She's definitely accepted! Oh, and to answer your questions, my taste in songs are very wide and specific? Currently I like punk music, though (ha.) Too many fave novels to count but at the moment it's The Secret History, and I actually love the shade of pink you're using! It's super easy to the eyes, in my opinion. Penguins are bae.
f1f1f1
ZANDER FURUKAWA ☆ 18 / DRAMA- / ACCEPTED
Thanks for applying! Anyways, I love a 'foodie' kind of character, and I really do think it's legit amusing and interesting how he only joined the Scoobies for the food he might get - definitely different and sticks out from the other reasons so far. I do like how he's surprisingly intelligent, but could you please tell more about why he has the record of the lowest grades? Does he not try, or? Other than that, I don't really have a problem with his intelligence. I really like how he has a positive attitude, even if he seems to be a pretty curious and noisy person! His background's fairly normal, which is always welcomed and nice. I put in his name as 'Zander Furukawa' on the name by the way, since Alexander would've made it two lines, I hope that's okay with you? Anyway, just fix what I underlined and you'll be good to go!
f1f1f1
SERI SONG ☆ 16 / TRUESELF / ACCEPTED
RISA, MY LOVE. I was really looking forward to reading about Seri because of how much you spammed me on LINE while you were making her app?? She definitely doesn't disappoint! She's honestly so judgmental and honest, it's really entertaining! The part about writing a book also cracked me up, partly because I could somewhatrelate to it but also because it's just really amusing and it really does prove your point. Her background's definitely interesting, it's the perfect mix of ordinary but also slightly angsty! Riri's friendship with Leo is also actually kind of adorable, kind of like ours.  'Too bad lil cham has no good gifs' bye Ri, I'm so done with you. And yes, I love u. [ BTS VOICE ] I need u girl. Thanks for applying, Seri's accepted! Good luck!!
f1f1f1
DOMINIC YOUNG ☆ 19 / SHALLCW / ACCEPTED
Hey, Chai! Thanks for applying, I really loved reading about Dominic, he really was a joy to read. I love jerks so you've won me over? Jaebum's also one of my biases, so I didn't mind the repetitive gif spam at all #noshame. His background was definitely interesting, and I was like 'omg poor baby' after reading how he got labeled as a freak after his incident like QAQ;; Him and Leo as host brother's brother though omg that's so creative but also really fun ah!! Brownie points for that. Momma's boy too, omg, I have a weakness for them how do you know. Tbh I can't spot anything to pend over in the app, he's well-written and nothing really contradicts, plus you made me google up his favourite movie and damn it sounds freaky. I also love all your scene requests, I'll probably write one of them up later on in the story!! You're definitely accepted, good luck!
f1f1f1
HYUNJU KIM ☆ 21 / MOONCASTLES / ACCEPTED
I honestly love Hyunju, really?? She's awesome and I love femme fatales so much (strong female characters are my /life/) so really, you had me interested at her archetype! Her personality was definitely super fun to read and I couldn't really find anything to nitpick on, she just seemed like a really fun character with lots of potential. Her pepper spray trivia definitely cracked me up though, and her favourite creature - unicorns / pegasus omg - that's honestly so cute omg omg. Her relationship with Jiho was also really cute and idk it was just really fun to read, and her scene requests were super cute omg I'll definitely write one of those if she gets chosen. I'm trying to be more coherent but it's late here hahah, but you're accepted! Good luckk!
f1f1f1
JIHO LEE ☆ 21 / HAEUNDAE / ACCEPTED
First of all, 'the babysitter.' I was already cracking up at his archetype, okay. His personality, ah he sounds so cute omg can I claim him as my son?? (okno). I'd like for you to elaborate more on the competitive part though, that's honestly the only thing I'm curious / confused about in his personality! I love his trivia though, the jihoxtables thing I laughed omg - and "I like mermaids *awkward silence*" I'm so bye. His love interest part was perfect and I really liked reading it! After reading all the italics were linked though I went back and started clicking on the italicized words hAHAHAH. I really like Jiho, if you could just elaborate more on what I asked I'd happily accept him! <3
f1f1f1
JINJOO PARK ☆ 17 / UMBREVOLUTION / ACCEPTED
I read her app a couple days ago at the cinema and god I was so immersed reading it I actually missed a few minutes of the movie?? I definitely cracked up reading her personality, Hyeri's awesome and such a fititng face claim for Jinjoo! Her mom's also awesome, god. "They're as pretty as me!" I love that part so much, oh god. Your application is honestly super fun to read and there were no parts where it bored me, honestly Jinjoo is #goals. Her love interest part was also super fun to read and I can't really find anything to pend you over?? I love Jinjoo so much oh my god. Her trivia was A++++ my favourite parts were the and how she calls dudes older than her 'hyung', I can actually imagine her doing that. And yes, my username's from Harry Potter bc Padfoot!!! You're definitely accepted yas, good luck bb! <3
f1f1f1
YOOCHAN KIM ☆ 17 / GROOVIN / ACCEPTED
Omfg his archetype suits him sO WELL?? I have a soft spot in my heart for bratty characters who look tough on the outside but on the inside are actually the precious babies you must protect ha ha ha you got me ; ; I read through his personality and I couldn't find anything wrong with it, he really gives me a 'jock' ish vibe kind of character?? I mean the stereotypical kind of jock character on the outside if you get what I'm saying. His background's also really good at explaining why he's like this now and I love it, also his grandmother sounds like a hell of a woman (in a good way)! and the trivia where he's respectful towards adults is oddly adorable?? I'm. His reason for joining's also closely tied to his personality which is great! This was a really fun app to read, you're gladly accepted! Good luck!
f1f1f1
NARAE MOON ☆ 21 / OHLOVI / ACCEPTED
'The Writer'! I love to write myself and I know Narae's struggle, ugh. Her archetype is beauts (like her face, because Nana is too beautiful for words). She honestly belongs to a group of characters I always root for (I have a strong weakness for rich kid characters who are self-centered tbh) and Narae's personality is beautiful. I love how she also has a ton of space for character development, it's great! Her background's very unique and I really like it, plus 'what kind of city doesn't have a club???' i cried. You shouldn't have felt nervous / pressured about writing Narae because honestly she's such a babe and I loved reading your application!! To answer your question, I believe in supernatural stuff because my family (mom's side to be exact) has close ties with it (it sounds scary but . .. yeah we're a really old family) and I used to see ghosts when I was younger c: You're accepted, good luck!
f1f1f1
ELLEN LIM ☆ 19 / TOBIOS / ACCEPTED
Long applications are bae, and honestly I was already cracking up reading up her nicknames, especially when the part about her dancing to Uptown Funk came up (so relatable honestly)!! Her personality was really fun to read, she's honestly such a comical figure kind of character but also has depth and it's really fun! Also, 'lotion' I died. Her trivia was super fun to read and how she has ADHD, I thought it was really interesting honestly, and would be really interesting to write! Her love interest section was also a lot of fun to read (and the quote in the end had me laughing) This app was filled with humour and it's honestly really great?? Like wow, I love it. Ellen is a loser but in a good way?? You know like the characters you call loser but you actually really like them does that make sense - You're accepted, good luck!!
f1f1f1
DAHYUN BAE ☆ 17 / SIRIUS- / ACCEPTED
Hi there, precious! Thanks for applying! Dahyun's app is super long wow but that's a good thing! Detailed apps are really cool. Anyways, 'The Commander'. I cracked up because I immediately thought of RM AHAHHA and as it turned out it really was sorta based of Jongkook!! Reading her personality broke my heart like ow. The happy mask thing it literally made me sad because baby. She's honestly so human and reading it about her makes me slowly feel like an overprotective mother?? Im' not making any sense right now but it's a good thing!! Honestly everything is so detailed and fleshed out and Dahyun just seems like such a human character, and all her relations too! Her trivias were so cute too omg especially the lockscreen (!!!) and marvel thing! The love interest part was also super cute omg I love it. The scene requests were also the bomb!! I can't find anything wrong with this tbh, so you're accepted and good luck!! Sorry this is super late. <3
f1f1f1
ARIA RYU ☆ 21 / DECAPITATED / ACCEPTED
Alright so I loved reading your app! It was short and to the point yet it still did its job, which is really cool. I really like Aria tbh, and how she incorporates the human psychology she's learnt in her everyday life - I haven't seen anything like that before in a character so reading that part was definitely something! I have a question though, does her parents' hometown refer to Faulkner, or? It's not really something to pend over really, it's just something I was confused about. Aria's love for her computer though - like damn girl we're both the same in that department. The scene suggestion was also really something I could see being incorporated into the story if she gets chosen as a member of the Scoobies! Thanks for reviewing, love. Good luck!
f1f1f1
JIYONG KANG ☆ 21 / 993JOY / PENDING
Ooh, another Krystal faceclaim! Krystal's hair during Pink Tape days were my life tbh, so her red hair's definitely something I like. Anyways, her nicknames were hilarious - I especially liked 'Jiwoman.' While there are a few grammar / spelling mistakes in your writing, I like how you describe your words! It's kind of like light purple prose, if that makes sense? I love Jiyong though, the toxic kind of character. She reminds me of a lowkey femme fatale (heavily pointed on the lowkey), but I'm kinda confused - it's hard for her to get closed to people but it's easy for her to get attached? That's honestly the only thing bothering me, really. Her background & everything else was solid though, so if you could just elaborate more on that I'd happily accept her! < 3
f1f1f1
ERIN HAN ☆ 21 / -INDECISIVE- / ACCEPTED
I literally squealed as soon as I opened her app because the face claim was Moonbyul oh my god my babe (still not over Mamamoo tbh!!) and also, 'The Nerdified' YAS I WAS WAITING FOR A NERD. I really like her personality, the only thing I'd make a note about is boyish is a neutral trait, it's not something worth pending over it's just something for future references I guess!!  Her trivia's also really cool and I enjoyed reading and also fellow Doctor Who fan hella !! ! I love reading the supernatural part of her app really, I could get a feel of her character by reading that, if that makes sense? Also the gifs you used for the love interest section oh my god my b a e. "godess af tbqh" yes i very much agree with that. You're accepted!! Good luck!
f1f1f1
RAESA KIM ☆ 16 / TEAOCTOPUS / ACCEPTED
First off, thanks for applying and I'm really sorry for the late review! Okay, let's get down to business! I'm in love with characters like Raesa? The ones who are passionate about what they want and idk, the ones that just scream ambitious tbh. They're hard workers and I love how she's temperamental and short my favourite trope!! Her siblings and her are so cute (also Mina is a a babe) and I love how she constantly uses emoticons, it's adorable and how she adds them even at the end of those kind of sentences, oh my god that just really cracked me up (and it's the middle of the night my brother's looking at me like I'm insane but oops!!) Her fave creature is gnomes oh my god baby. The general timeline is during summer vacations, and it's pretty close so don't worry she could still visit over the weekends, if the story extends to after school starts! And that water pouring scene oh my god, I'll definitely keep that in mind (as well as your other scene requests!!) You're accepted, good luck!
f1f1f1
JINWOO OK ☆ 18 / COUGHING / ACCEPTED
Thanks for applying and sorry for the late review! Kyungsoo oh my god, the gif you used in the beginning of the app [ i got goosebumps watching that video i swear to god ] Also, 'Dictator' as a nickname. #Amazing. Evil midget, this definitely fits to the Satansoo headcanon I have for Kyungsoo ahaha, he definitely fits this kind of role! His fashion sense is relatable, tbh. His personality was fun to read and I really like his personality (sarcastic characters are my chronic weakness) and his friendships!! Chansoo!! Baeksoo!! (I'm sorry can you hear me wheezing) and the trivia 'I am in love with myself' I snorted (but selfcest game strong!!) I also really liked the friends trivia thing, I've never seen that before and seeing new things is really fun! Honestly this app was a fun read and I can't find any mistakes, so you're accepted! Good luck!