CH. 8: Morning Full of Surprises

Star

A/N: Still enjoying the story? Hit subscribe. I promise to update the story daily. What's up fan girls. Let's do this. Fighting!

----------------

SAE RIN'S POV

I woke up feeling light and happy. Maybe it's because the presentation is now over? Or maybe because I saw Kwon Jiyong in person yesterday? Or is it because of the text messages last night? I remebered I turned off my phone last night afraid that I might fall for his joke and believe that he is actually Jiyong.

The moment I opened my phone, I was bombarded by messages from my team mates asking me if I was able to finish shortlisting the event venue options and as well as the catering service. I replied to each one of them until I noticed one more text from "him".

"Heol. So you still replied last night huh?" I loudly asked as I open the message.

Monster Jiyong: And why the hell should I prove myself? I am Kwon Jiyong. Believe that.

"Arasso.. I told you I am Cinderella." I smirked and proceeded to check my sns. It has been my daily habit to check instagram the moment I open my eyes. And the first post that I will check is GD's account.

"Let us see what my baby did last night." I smiled while searching for his account.

My smile is suddenly gone the moment I saw his last post. With mouth open wide, i screamed on top of my head. Not believing what I am seeing. "DAEBAK! AM I still sleeping? Did he really post it? Heol! I just texted Kwon Jiyong last night. Omo! This can't be a coincidence right? This is too much of a coincidence." As if talking to him, I became really frantic and talked with myself in the mirror. "Omo, should I apologize?" I decided to send him a simple message.

Kim Sae Rin: Good morning G Dragon-ssi. I apologize for my rude behavior last night. I really thought you are just playing with me. I saw your IG post last night. Think this is the proof that I asked of you? Hope you have a great day.

"Kyaaah! This is so cheesy! I hope he is still asleep so he can read it later." I said and proceeded to take a shower. I remember I still have work to do.