CH. 3: We Meet Again

Star

"Sajangnim texted me. He's already inside the building. Let's go Seungri" Jiyong said as he puts on his sunglasses and walked outside the coffee shop.

They went inside the building where the events company is located. Yang Hyunsuk asked Jiyong to accompany him in his meeting with the events company chosen to organize the YG year end party. Sajangnim said that he needs Jiyong's opinion since he is a man of art when deciding things.

"Ah hyeong, do you know what floor it is?" Seungri asked Jiyong as they went up in the elavator.

"Press 5. Sajangnim said we should meet him straight in the conference room" Jiyong answered lazily. "This is making me mad. I am still sleepy." He muttered loud enough for Seungri to hear. 

"It's miracle you are up this early Hyeong." Seungri chuckled as the elavator door opened and they got welcomed by the same person that they saw in the coffee shop earlier.

"Good morning! Welcome to Pur.." 

"Ah! You're the one from earlier!"

Seungri and the girl both exlaimed at the same time. 

"Please close your mouth, else a fly will go inside." Jiyong said as he pushed her jaw close. 

"Ah hyeong! Look she's blushing. You shouldn't treat girls like that" Seungri whined like a kid. "Anyeonghasseyo. Seungri imnida. What's your name" he added while smiling to the surprised girl.