CH. 5: Game of Love

Star

"And that ends our presentation, what do you think Sajangnim?" Purple Magic's team leader, Lee Jaemin asked Yang Hyunsuk. 

Everyone in the room stayed silent while waiting for his verdict.

"What do you think Jiyong?" He turned to Jiyong after a long pause.

"I like it but rather than gold and silver, I'd like the motif to be black and white." Jiyong quickly said.

"Why?" Yang Hyun Suk raised an eyebrow. "Didn't we already had that motif 2 years ago? And besides, the concept for this year and sophistication and simplicity. I think the color is more appropriate." Jiyong added.

"I understand. What do you think Jaemin-ssi?" This time YG turned to the starstrucked team leader. 

"It's perfect! I mean the color is more appropriate. Of course we agree to this!" Jaemin quickly responded.

"I thought so.." Sae Rin muttered. She actually suggested the same motif to her team mates but they all declined saying it doesn't suit the glamorous image of the company.

"Alright! All is set. I guess we are good to sign the contract so we can start preparing? We only have 3 months to prepare. I know that this is a rush project but I appreciate your effort in pulling off this presentation in a short time." YG said as he proceed to sign the papers.

 

JIYONG'S POV

I smiled as I see her annoyed look the moment I finished my feedback in the presentation. "Seems like we have the same thought." 

"Hyeong! You are really something!" I heard Seungri whispered. 

"I just simply stated my opinion." I whispered back. I turned my gaze again to Sae Rin. I noticed he looked a bit out of herself. "Is it because of what I gave her?" I thought and a smile formed my lips. "I hope she'll text me." I silently hoped.

 

SAE RIN'S POV

"What shall I do with this number? Shall I text him? Wait..that would make me an easy girl. But.. not everyone is given this chance!" Thoughts keep on sprouting in my brain. "Kyaaah!" I loudly exclaimed. 

"Yah Sae Rin! Have you gone completely mad?" My team leader nudged me. "Stop day dreaming!" She glared.

"De. Mianheyo." I bowed down. "Aiish.. paboyah" I scoled myself. 

After the contract signing, YG and as well as Seungri and Jiyong headed out. I wanted to go and usher them outside but my team mates all crowded to the three asking for photos. I am not sure if it's my imagination but I saw Jiyong smiled at me before heading out.

"Omo! He's such a player." I said by my heart continued to beat fast like crazy.