CH. 4: She Puzzles Me

Star

Jiyong's POV

"I am Kim.."

"Yah Kim Sae Rin! What are you doing standing with the clients like that!" Before she girl could introduce herself, she gets cut off by a skinny looking girl who looks much older that her. 

"Must be her sunbae. At least I get to know her name. Kim Sae Rin." I smiled and walked ahead leaving her getting scolded by her sunbae.

"Hyeong! Wait for me!" I heard Seungri screamed from behind.

"Ah Jiyongie, you've arrived?" Yang Hyunsuk got up and ushered me inside the conference room. Later on, Sae Rin and her sunbae also went inside. I noticed that she is sitting away from her team mates and nobody seems to talk to her unless they ask her to run errands.

"Hyeong! She is really pretty." Seungri whispered to my ear.

"Who?" I said playing innocent. I know she is referring to Sae Rin as she's the only looker in the team. 

"Sae Rin-ssi" Seungri said as he continued checking out the girl who is busy with her laptop.

"Ah. She looks good. Yah Lee Seunghyun! Stop hitting on her alright? You won't like what I will do if you get yourself another trouble, arasso?" I squinted my eye to make it seem that I am seriously warning him.

"Neh Hyeong!" He said and gave me a salute.

Sae Rin's POV

"Omo eottoke? Am I seeing it correctly? Is Kwon Jiyong really here?" I silently screamed. I am a fan of Bigbang and seeing 2 members upclose is really a dream to me. "What do I do? He saw me in this haggard state! Aish..I am planning to dress up nicely in the party but everything got ruined" I continued talking to myself while preparing the setup of the presentation.

"Yah Sae Rin! Have you gone deaf? I am asking you to distribute the breakfast that you bought earlier!" I suddenly got surprised when I heard Jaehoo sunbae speak right next to my ear.

"Ne sunbae. I will prepare the sandwhich" I hurriedly got up from my seat and handed everyone the bread that I bought earlier.

Finally it was Jiyong's turn. I am so nervous when I handed him the sandwhich. I was about to turn when he grabbed my hand and slipped a paper in my palm. 

"What could this be" I nervously went back to my seat and opened the paper in my hand. With shocked eyes, I look at his direction and he just smirked and turned to look at the presentation.

"What's this? Did he just gave me his number??" I screamed internally.