CH. 7: The Start of Something New

Star

A/N: Thank you to those who are reading this story. Please subscribe as well and give comments! Much appreciated.

----------------------

"Yah paboyah!! Kim Sae Rin jinjja paboyah! Omo! Why did I type that message in the first place??? Omo!! Omo!!!" Sae Rin screamed at herself the moment she saw that she accidentally hit send. "Omo! It's SEEN now! He saw it! He saw it!!! Omo! Daebak! What kind of situation is this??" Not contented with shouting, she pinched herself hard just to make sure sheis not dreaming.

01008****: What will you do if I am Jiyong?

"Omo! What kind of reply is this? Is he Jiyong or not?? Heol! This person wants to play with me!"

Kim Sae Rin: Nothing. To be honest, texting Jiyong has never been my dream. And I think it's troublesome. Why do you ask?

01008****: Troublesome?? Yah! Don't you know he is one of the most sought after idol in the world? You sure you don't like him?

"Yah?? Did this person just dropped the honorifics?"

Kim Sae Rin: Yah! Did you just talk to me informally? We are not even close and I still don't know you. But I am guessing you are from YG. The way you look up to that Kwon Jiyong.

"There is no way in hell I am going to admit that I like Jiyong" Sae Rin decided to save the number in the name of "Monster Jiyong"

Monster Jiyong: I am Jiyong paboyah. I handed you my number earlier didn't I? 

Her heart started to flutter the moment she read the message. "Can it really be him? Am I really texting the mighty GDragon?"

Kim Sae Rin: Alright. If you are GD then I am Cinderella. Nice to meet you.

Monster Jiyong: It's not even funny Sae Rin-ssi.

"Heol! He knows my name! Could it be?"

Kim Sae Rin: Prove it else I won't believe you. Good night!

She decided to turn off her phone and just sleep. Nothing good will happen if she overthink about this. There is no way Jiyong would hand her his number. "But why? Why do I feel so happy?" She muttered as sleep silently takes her off to dreamland.

 

JIYONG'S POV

"Yah Lee Seunghyun. Are you singing or are you reading a poem? I can't feel any emotion in your voice. Repeat from the 1st verse!" I shouted for the 9th time. We are still in the recording studio and after the 30 minute break that I gave the team, we decided to resume recording.

"Ah hyeong, I am really doing my best here. Do I have to cry while singing for you to feel the emotions?" Maknae is stumping his feet while complaining. "I've been repeating the same verse for more than an hour now." He added annoyingly. 

I glanced in the room and noticed that Youngbae and Daesung both fell asleep in the coach while TOP hyeong is still busy taking selcas. I rolled my eyes and got back to Seungri. "Will you start recording or should I ask YG to keep you out of Bigbang's next album?" I seriously asked him.

"Ayyy hyeong! What's with you today? I still can record for 5 more hours. No need to talk to YG sajangnim." He said as he put on the headphone.

"Alright let's sta.." I got cut off the moment my phone blinked signaling I received a new message. My heart started to flutter, silently hoping it could be her.

When I open the message a wide smile formed my lips. "This sure is her. What's with the message? Is she stupid?" I quickly type my reply still smiling widely. Completely ignoring the fact that we are recording and that Seungri is waiting for the song to play.

"Hyeong! Hyeong to earth. Jiyong-hyeong!!" Seungri shouted suddenly.

"Ah wae? Seungri wae?" I annoyingly looked at him.

"You said we need to record again right? Ah hyeong, shall we go to the hospital? You've been so weird all day. Are you bipolar?" Seungri asked nervously.

"Yah maknae!! You want to die?" I stood up and went inside the recording booth to attack him.

"Seunghyun-hyeong! Save me! Jiyong-hyeong is killing me." Seungri continued to shout while i continued to jab him.

"Oh! Nyongtori! The fan loves this." Instead of helping, I saw Seungyun hyeong took a picture of us fighting inside the booth.

"This will go on Instagram." He smiled and went back to his seat.

I heard my phone ring signaling another message. I stopped attacking Seungri to read the message. "Daebak! Troublesome? Does she mean this?" I exclaimed loud enough for the noisy maknae to hear.

"Eh? Who are you texting hyeong?" 

"Just someone." I said while typing my reply.

"Kiko?"

I glared at him.

"Are you guys really over? I can't believe it. You always break up and make up." He said while scratching his head.

"When I say it's over..then it's over. Don't make me explain to you maknae. 30 mins break" I announced to everyone. 

Youngbae and Daesung woke up feeling hungry.

"Jiyong, we will go grab some snacks. What do you want?" My bestfriend asked.

"Anything Youngbae. But buy me an orange juice." I answered without looking at him.

"Omo hyeong! Are you texting?" Daesung suddenly exclaimed.

"Uh..yes? Something wrong with that?"

"I thought you and Kiko broke up?" He asked

"They still are. He is texting someone else I guess." Maknae suddenly interjected gaining both slaps from Youngbae and Daesung.

I shrugged off and continue texting Sae Rin.

"Yah you bastards! Are you not asking me if I want to eat something?" I almost dropped the phone the moment I heard Seunghyun hyeong spoke.

"Ah hyeong anniya. It is just that we already know what to buy for you." Daesung said.

"Vanilla icecream. Right?" Youngbae asked.

"Make that 2." And TOP went back to his own world. Such an alien.

I received her last text asking me to prove to her that I am really Jiyong. I texted a reply but she is not reading it. "Maybe she is already asleep." I thought.

"It's already 12 mn. I suddenly feel sleepy." I heard Seungri said as he claimed the coach. An idea popped into my mind.

I looked for picture of Cinderella in the internet, posted it in my IG with the caption 

xxxibgdragon: Just as the clock strikes 12, you're gone. GN. 💖