CH. 1: Kim Sae Rin

Star

*wake up..wake up..yah!!!!!!*

The sound of her alarm woke Sae Rin up. Still sleepy, she stretched her arm and stood up to do her morning routine. 

Sae Rin is 25 years old and is living alone since both of her parents passed away 4 years ago. She is working as an events planner in one of the biggest and famous events company in Korea, The Purple Magic. Though she can say that she loves her job, Sae Rin is sometimes being picked on by her teammates as she is the youngest and the most timid member. They always ask her to buy coffee, lunch or even sends her to do some of her teammates' personal errands.

*kring..kring..kring*

"Hello, this is Sae Rin speaking" 

"YAH! Do you know what time is it??? Haven't I told you last night that we have an early client meeting today? Have you gone nuts?? The meeting is in 30 minutes and the conference room is not yet ready!" 

Sae Rin winced at the loud voice that she heard at the other side of the line. It was Mitchiko. Her 35 year old single team leader. Sae Ri often thought that the reason for Mitchiko's stern personality is the mere fact that she haven't been in a relationship since birth.

"Ne sunbae. I will be there in 15 minutes." Sae Rin immediately replied.

"Be sure! Or else don't come here anymore. Forever!" And with that the line got cut off. Sae Rin dressed up hurriedly and prepared all of the things that she prepared last night for the presentation. Their client for today is the boss of YG entertainment. They will pitch to organize YG's year end party that is why her team leader is so mad that she woke up pretty late.

To be honest, Sae Rin forgot to set up her alarm earlier than the usual since she slept late preparing for the presentation. It's not as if she'll be the one to prepare everything though it's her concept. She just needed to prepare it so their team leader can present her idea to their client.

She immediately grabbed her motorcycle keys and speed up to the company. With her trusted motorcycle, she can reach her work in 10 minutes. 

"Where are the files??" Her teammates started to rummage her bag the moment she stepped inside thr conference room. 

"Sae Rin go to the coffeshop across the street and order all the food listed. It's a great thing YG sajangnim informed us that he'll be arriving in an hour. Or else!!!" Shin Rye, her most irritating teammate immediately handled her the task the moment she showed up.

"But sunbae, I still need to help preparing the set up for later. Team leader said I need to get this all done before our client arrives." Sae Rin tried to reason out.

"I don't actually care how you are planning to do it. Just do it!" And Shin Rye turned her back and walked away already.

"Oh yeah..what a great life.." Sae Rin muttered to herself as she rushed out to buy the food in the list.