It's hard to ignore you....

Time Will Reveal

“Hi Yur!” I greeted Yuri in music room.

“Hi Jess!” greet Yuri. And then she takes her seat beside me.

“So, you decide to keep join singing ECA?” asked Taeyeon.

“Well, no choice. Actually I like to dance more, but I will have no one in dance ECA,” said Yuri.

“You can join Yur, anyway Ms. Yunjeong said that after the audition, we will still have another audition for talents and specialties,” explained Seohyun.

“Well, I am confuse,” said Yuri.

 

“Oooo…what’s up girls!”

 

A group of boys just pass by us. And I am pretty sure that the one who just talked is Donghae! I am turning my head to right, and yeah! Donghae is looking at me and shows his annoying smile! Gross!

 

“Hihihihihihihi…” giggled the girls.

“Seems that Donghae likes from one of us,” said Tiffany.

I glared at Tiffany. She’s giggling. And then the other girls look confuse.

“Ah? Who?” asked Sunny.

“Maybe you Sunny! Hahahahaha,” laughed Tiffany. Sunny pouted.

“Uh, kuchi-kuchi Mrs. Lee Sung Min!” joked Taeyeon.

“Hahahaha…” we are all laughing.

“Sttt… he might hear us,” said Sunny, tried to stop us.

I am trying to look at Seohyun. She is laughing. After that……. She is looking at me too! She’s giving I-know-everything look. What is happening here?

 

“Good afternoon class!”

“Good afternoon Ms. Yunjeong!”

“Alright. As you know, audition for musical is just few more months from now, we should practice harder,” said Ms. Yunjeong. “But I have question to all of you, are you guys really want to sing during the musical?”

“Maybe,” whispered Yuri softly.

Everybody is quiet. No one answer.

“Hello, class?” said Ms. Yunjeong.

“Actually, I like both dance and sing,” said Eunhyuk.

“Yes, me too,” said Shindong.

“Have you tried to join dance ECA?” asked Ms. Yunjeong.

“Not yet. Everybody want to sing,” said Shindong again.

“Then, you should try. Don’t you know that you can join 2 ECA?” said Ms. Yunjeong, trying to give suggestion.

“So, we should choose whether we want to sing or dance during the musical?” asked Yuri.

Ms. Yunjeong is smiling. “Well, actually I have good news class,” Ms. Yunjeong said excitedly. Everybody was surprised with Ms. Yunjeong words.

“We will do the audition twice. First, is singing audition, which will be at the end of semester 1. And then, you will be announced the result on first week of school in semester 2,”

“And then?” asked Kibum.

“then, those who are selected are free to join dance ECA at the second week of school,”

“YEAAAHH!!!” shouted the whole class. I’m looking at Yuri, she looks very happy.

“Not just that, if you good in rapping, you can sing-rap during the audition,” said Ms. Yunjeong.

“Yeeeaaahh!!!” the boys are shouting! Uuuhhh.. very noisy.

“This is your chance, Yur,” I said to her.

“Thank’s Jess,” she smiled.

“Okay class, now let’s practice for singing, audition is coming,” said Ms. Yunjeong.

“Wow, 2 more months,” I said it softly. I really want to perform at musical.

 

“Okay, now let me ask some of you to sing,”  “eenie, meenie, miny, moe.. let’s call Tiffany.."

“Me?!” Tiffany surprised.

“Yes, come Tiffany,” said Ms. Yunjeong.

“Hahahaha.. Go Fany!” I cheered her.

Tiffany walking to the front. She’s giggling; I know that she is nervous. Go Fany! You can hit it!

 

I am looking around; I think I had notice something.

“Where’s the diva?” I said suddenly.

“Uh?” said Sunny.

“O yeah, where is she?” asked Yuri.

“Why is she not here?” asked Taeyeon.

“Who cares?” said Seohyun. All of us looked at her.

“What?” she acts awkwardly.

“Hahaha…nothing, but Sooyoung and Hyoyeon is not here too,” I said again.

“I don’t know,” said Seohyun.

 

We go back to Tiffany. Oh, her voice is just amazing!

 

Be Myself

Jebal moreunche jinagayo

Jebal nungildo jujimayo

Moraebaramgateun naldeure

Amugeotdo naege jujimayo

 

Nae maeum hana jeobeodugo

Nae nunmul hana sumgyeodugo

Cheoeumbon geotcheoreom nachseon saramcheoreom

Jinagayo geuraeyaman haeyo

 

Na honjaseo sarangeul malhago

Sarangeul bonaego honja ssaheun

Chueoge gyeobgyeobi nunmuri maeyeo

 

Meongose isseodo geudae haengbokhagil

Naui sarangeul gaseumgipi mudeoyo

 

“Her voice is so nice!” said Seohyun.

“Yeah, she has wonderful voice!” said Yuri.

 

Clap, clap, clap. Everybody is clapping.

“Nice voice!” I said to her when she came back.

“Haha, really?” asked Tiffany.

“Yes, absolutely,” said Taeyeon.

 

“Nice voice Tiffany! Okay class, see you next week!” said Ms. Yunjeong before end the class.

“Thank you Ms. Yunjeong.”

 

Someone POV (Guess who :p ) 

It's hard for me to just pass by pretending that I don't see you, it's hard for me to not give you a glance.

I won't leave you. I really love you... <3

 

(P.S. find out Tiffany's song meaning. This words are actually for Tiffany :)))

 

~~~

After the class…

 

“Nice voice Tiffany!” said Donghae from the back. Yuri is going home already. I am walking with Tiffany, and Seohyun. Taeyeon and Sunny, I don’t know where they are.

“Oh, thank’s,” said Tiffany.

“Hey Heechul, don’t keep quiet,” joked Donghae.

“Hahahaha..” we all laughing.

Kyuhyun stands on the other side, he looks awkward. Seohyun is also looks awkward, but is it because of Hae or Kyu? I should find out this!

“Okay now, I guess I need to go now,” I said. Actually, I want to leave them, Tiffany and Heechul. About the other couple, let them choose.

“Yeah, me too. Let’s go home Sica!” said Donghae excitedly.

“Ah??!! You want to go home?!” I am shocked. I am mixed up with what am I thinking a while ago.

“Come on, just go home with me!” he grabbed my hand. “Bye guys!” shouted Donghae to them. I am confused, what should I do??? He grabbed my hand really tight! Somebody heeeellllpppp!!!!!!

 

To be continue....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! ^^

Finally, I can update the story :)

Thank you for waiting. I am sorry this is kinda short :(

But I hope, you will enjoy this chapter :))