Someone behind her....

Time Will Reveal

 

“Jung Sooyeooonn!!!! Wake up!!!”

Hooaammm…. Who’s screaming? Does somebody just call my name?

“Jung Sooyeeoonn!!”

She screamed one more time. Now I know, it is my grandma voice. Yeah, she always shouting, wake me up, on Saturday…..

“Ah, wait halmeoni, it’s Saturday. It’s rest day,” I said. I am wondering, why should I wake up early on holiday?

“Sooyeon, Sooyeon. It is already 8 o’clock and you said it’s early? Come on, wake up Sooyeon!” shouted my grandma, again! And she pulls my blanket!

“Ah, halmeoni, it’s cold,” I said and pull my blanket up. Then I turn my body, so I am not face my grandma. But then I don’t hear anything again. Yes! I guess my grandma is giving up. But I think she is still here. I feel someone is sitting on the corner if my bed.

“Wake up Jung Sooyeon,” said that voice softly. But I don’t think it is my grandma voice, it—it’s a boy voice! I quick turn my face and..

“Aaaaa!!!!” I shocked and jump out of my bed.

“Hahahahahahaha!”

It’s Donghae! And he laughed? And, and, my grandma is still here? How embarrassing!

“Donghae, I think halmeoni will be need your help every morning to wake the “sleeping princess”,” said grandma.

“My pleasure, halmeoni,” said Donghae and he show his playful smile to me. Iuuhh.. Gross!!

“Halmeoni!” I yelled to grandma. “And you, get out from this room! It’s not polite when a boy enter girl’s room!” I yelled to Donghae.

Grandma smiled and she went out. Then Donghae stick his tongue out to me! I give out my cold glare. Uh!

 

~~~

 

I am done showered, so now I am going down for breakfast. I only see my grandma and Donghae in the dining room.

“Where’s harabeoji?” I asked.

“He’s in terrace, reading newspaper,” said grandma. Oh yea, he likes to read newspaper in the terrace.

“There Sooyeon, I made pancake complete with maple syrup and guava juice,” said grandma.

“Thank’s halmeoni,” I said. Those food look delicious. I sat on a chair where my grandma usually sits on.

“Wow, there are look delicious halmeoni!” said Donghae. I look at Donghae, and he sit in front of me!

“You’re done eating right?” I asked, try to make sure that he did his breakfast.

“No,” said Donghae innocently.

My grandma is still doing something in the kitchen, then after a few minutes, she come.

“Here halmeoni, sit here,” I said to my grandma, so that I will not stuck with this guy!

“No Sooyeon, I ate my breakfast,” said grandma.

“Oh,” I said softly, “okay then, just join us, maybe we can share something?” I asked her, try to convince her to sit.

“No Sooyeon, I want to take a bath, I will be going to Mr and Mrs Kim house,” said grandma.

“Oh okay,” I said, very soft, and then I look my grandma going to her room. I look at my food and start to eat, slowly. I look at Donghae, eats with gusto. Uuuhh!!

“So Sica, will you join the audition?” said Donghae, start the conversation.

“Why?” I asked coldly.

“Hm.. Just want to ask,” said Donghae.

‘Why are you join singing ECA?” I asked. Yeah, I really want to know the reason why is he joining.

“I like to sing,” said Donghae.

“Oh, I thought you like to dance more,” I said to him.

“Well, yeah, but I will just join singing. And I will be singing for audition,” said Donghae. “Besides, most of my friends are joining singing,” said Donghae.

UH? That’s the reason? Not Seohyun? Or Yoona?

“Oh, really?” I said coldly.

“ Yea,” said Donghae.

I continue my eating. I really enjoy it. It taste delicious! I look at Donghae he eats his last spoon. Yay, so he will go from this place! I see he put the plate to the dishwasher. But then, he seat in front of me!

*Donghae looks at Sica*

“Wh—why are you looking me like that?!” I said suddenly. I feel awkward, he really watch my every single move!

“It’s okay. I just realize that you are prettier when you are mad,” he said innocently.

“Hah?!” I yelled and stand up. I grab my plate and put it on the dishwasher. And then I go up.

“Hey! Where are you going?!” yelled Donghae.

I stick my tongue out. Then I run up the stairs.

 

I am go to my room. I lay down on my bed. Uh! Boring! I was having my good dream this morning. I grab my phone. Then….. I’ve got an idea! Hang out! Let me call Tiffany.

 

J: “Hey Fan…”

T: “Oh, hi Jes! What’s up?”

J: “Are you free now?”

T: “Are you asking am I FREE?!”

J: “Yeah, why?”

T: “Do you think I am free? I am expensive if you know!” (with angry-jokingly-tone)

J: “Hahahahahaha….. I was asking are your time free now?”

T: “Hahahahaha… hmm.. I am sorry Jes, but..hehehe…”

J: “What?”

T: “Heechul oppa ask me to have lunch.”

J: “Oppa?”

T: “Hehe.. yea, you know.”

J: “How about the other girls?”

T: “hmm.. I guess Sunny has her own date with Sungming. Then Yuri, I am not sure, she has dance practice maybe.. Taeyeon, I don’t know… Dating with Leeteuk, maybe?

J: “Hahahaha… I am bored!”

T: “Why don’t you hang out with Donghae?”

J: “Hah?! Donghae?! No way!”

T: “Hahahahaha…. Don’t be like that. The more you hate, the more you love.”

J: “Okay okay, stop it Ms.Hwang…”

T: “Hahahaha….. How about Kyuhyun?”

J: “Eh? Kyuhyun? It’s kinda awkward.”

T: “Hahahaha… Do you like Kyuhyun?”

J: “I don’t know, but seems that we only can be good friends.”

T: “Hahaha.. really?”

J: “Yes. I don’t know, I feel that. Oh I want to hang out with you again!”

T: “Me too! Hmm.. let see tomorrow?”

J: “Okay! Have fun with your date!”

T: “It’s just a lunch!”

J: “Hahaha… Okay okay… Have fun with your lunch or date or whatever is that.”

T: “Hahaha… Okay, bye Jess!”

J: “Take care!”

 

Huaaa.. I miss her! I lay my body on my bed now. Sunny dating with Sungmin, Taeyeon, with Leeteuk maybe?  Yuri? I think she is busy.

Seohyun!

 

S: “Yes Jess?”

J: “Hi Seo! I miss you!! Are you free now?”

S: “I miss you too Jess! Hmm.. I have lesson at 4 later, why?”

J: “Ah, still long. Shall we hang out?”

S: “Of course! I am bored at home!”

J: “Okay, Star Plaza mall at 11?”

S: “Okie dokie!”

J: “We meet there! Bye Seo!”

S: “Bye Jess!”

 

Yay! Finally! I better go out rather than staying here at house with…… Mr.Naughty-Annoying--Donghae!

 

~~~

 

“This is cute!” I said. I look at Seohyun fitting a white dress. It has shoulder sleeves and it’s above her knee. She looks good in it!

“Really? Okay I’ll take this. How about you Jess? Are you going to take all of those?” asked Seohyun, half joking.

Yeah, there are many dresses, cute t-shirts and hot pants on my hands. I confuse what to choose!

“Hmm, I don’t know. Halmeoni might angry if she knows that I buy a lot of outfits. Then she will tell my parents and my parents will reduce my allowance,” I said.

“Hahahahaha…Here, let me help you,” said Seohyun.

She looks at the outfits one by one.

“This red dress is cute!” she said. I look at the dress. It has shoulder sleeves also and it patterned squares.

“I love it!” I said. “Nice choice Seo!” I said to her.

“Hehehehe,” she smiled.

 

~~~

 

“Ah, I am hungry,” I said.

“Me too, let’s eat now,” said Seohyun.

“Where do you want to eat?” I asked.

“I want pasta right now. Let’s go to “Dark Blue Restaurant”, said Seohyun.

“Okay. I feel like to eat pasta too. Let’s go..”

We go up the escalator. The restaurant is in the 7th floor. Seohyun looks down. Then I see her face, looks that she just sees something.

“What’s wrong Seo?” I asked.

“Eh? Oh, nothing,” she said and smiled. I keep quiet, but I am still curious.

Finally we are in 7th floor. We go to Dark Blue Restaurant.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” greeted the waiter.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” we greeted the waiter back. Then we take our seat.

“Good morning. Do you want to order now?” asked the waiter.

I look at Seohyun, she is reading the menu. “We will order later,” I said.

“Okay, if you are ready, you can call me,” said the waiter then left.

“What do you want Seo?” I asked.

“Hmm.. wait…” she continues looking at the menu. “What do you want Jess?” asked Seohyun while reading the menu.

“I want spaghetti carbonara,” I said. While waiting, I am looking around. I look at Seohyun, and I see someone behind her…….

 

 

To be continue….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! This is WhiteCrystal_19!

I just want to say: Happy Chinese New Year!

I know it's late already, but I have not said it yet :)

 

I am so sorry for the late update. School assignments and tasks piling up, exam is also coming..

Hope this chapter will satisfy you :)