Sica, wait for mee!!

Time Will Reveal

 

“Okay then, let’s go now! I am hungry. Come on Jess,” said Kyuhyun.

“Hey, how about me?” asked Donghae.

“It’s okay if you want to join,” said Kyuhyun.

“Jess…” (Donghae)

“Come on Kyu,” I said to him and ride to his motorcycle. Donghae seems pouted.

We go to Kobe Restaurant. We arrived in 20 minutes. We go down and go inside to the restaurant. Seohyun seems not here yet. I sit on a chair, follow by Donghae, who now sits in front of me, and then Kyuhyun. He sits next to Donghae.

“Hi Jess….” Seohyun came, she greeted me but then her voice get low at last. “Oh, hi Donghae, hi Kyuhyun,” said Seohyun.

“Hi Seoh!” said Donghae.

“Why are they here?” whispered Seohyun and sit next to me. Too late! I want to exchange sits!

“Oh, Me and Kyuhyun did our English project in my house, then we decide to have lunch, but then Donghae want to join,” I explained. “It’s okay right?”

“Yea,” she said and smiled.

“Lets order now!” said Donghae.

 

~~~~~

15 minutes………

“Here, 4 Kobe beefs,” said the waiter. Yea, we all order Kobe beefs.

“2 lemon tea, 1 hot tea, and 1 lime-squash float.” Again, that guy order lime-squash, with float on top!

“Lets eat!” I said to them. We all enjoy our food. We chitchat, and joke around. But I feel something strange between Seohyun, I know she is so calm, but it’s different. Every time she looks in front…………..

 

“Thank’s for the food today and thank’s Jess for accompany me for today, but I think I need to go now,” said Seohyun.

“Oh, yes Seohyun,” I said to her.

“Uh? You go now?” asked Donghae.

“Yes Hae,” said Seohyun.

“Who will pick you up?” asked Kyuhyun.

“I think my father, I have piano lesson after this. Thank you for everything,” said Seohyun and then she left.

What happen with her? She looks really……… clumsy.

“Okay, I guess I need to go now. Hm, Jess, maybe I will go to your house again next Tuesday, is that okay?” said Kyuhyun and smiled.

“Sure, after school, ok?” I said to him.

“Okay, bye Jess, bye Hae!” and then he left.

“So, we are left, the two of us,” said Donghae, playful.

“I need to go now!” I said to Donghae and grab my bag.

“Wait, wait, where are you going?” asked Donghae.

“None of your business,” I said to him, and then I left.

“Jessica! Wait for me!” Donghae run behind me.

“Hey, excuse me, sir, you not pay the bill yet!” shouted one of the waiter.

“Oh, it’s not the right time!” yelled Donghae, and then take out his wallet and pay. I run and run, leaving him.

“Sicaaa!!! Wait for meee!!!!”