We should sing duet, again!

Time Will Reveal

“Kyu?” asked Seohyun.

“Hi, sorry for disturbing. I just entered this restaurant and I saw you. Can I sit here?” said Kyuhyun.

“Oh, sure,” I said and look at Seohyun, make sure that she would be fne. But Seohyun looks kinda… awkward.

“Eh? Oh, yes sure, sure.. You can sit here,” said Seohyun and then smiled. Kyuhyun gives his smile and sit next to me. Ooooh, it’s kinda weird.

“So, can we order now?” I asked.

“Yes sure,” said Seohyun. I call the waiter.

“Yes, what do you want to order?” asked the waiter.

“Umm.. one spaghetti carbonara please,” I said. “How about you Seo?”

“I want, one fettuccini black pepper,” said Seohyun.

“Kyu?” I’m asking him, but seem that he doesn’t look at the menu.

“Kyu? What do you want to order?” I asked once again.

“Oh, yea, one fettuccini mushroom,” said Kyuhyun.

“Okay, one spaghetti carbonara, one fettuccini black pepper and one fettuccini mushroom. And, how about the drink?” asked the waiter.

“One lime juice please,” I said.

“I want…” Seohyun still turn the menu book.

“Lemon tea!” Kyuhyun and Seohyun said it together. They look at each other and they are blushing.

 

“Oh ok, 1 lime juice and 2 lemon tea. For the food, it will be served more or less in 15 minutes,” said the waiter and then left. I am look around, it is quiet crowd because it is lunch time. I don’t know why but I feel a bit awkward. It is because of Kyu sitting next to me? No, I don’t think so.

 

“So, will you join the audition?” asked Kyuhyun suddenly. He try to starts the conversation.

“Yea, we think so, right Seo?” I tried to convince her. “Seo?” I called her once again.

“Um? Yea, yea, sure. We will join the audition. It gonna be so fun!” said Seohyun.

“Um, great! I think the boys will join also,” said Kyuhyun. Oh no, Donghae is really joining!

“Oh, what will the boys do for audition?” I asked Kyuhyun.

“I am not sure,” said Kyuhyun.

“Why?” I asked back.

“Actually, some of them like to dance and rap,”

“But, why are they joined singing last Wednesday?” I cut his talk..

“Oh, that one. We were met each other on Tuesday, and then, I forgot who is he, he was reminding about the audition,”

“And then?”

“then finally we were agreed to join the audition. We are like to sing, but some of them who like to dance also, they need time to decide. So we suggested them to try to join singing ECA first,” explained Kyuhyun.

“Ah, I see,” I said. Yeah, Donghae needs time, he will change his mind.

 

I heard steps coming towards our table. In less than 10 seconds, the waiter is already standing next to our table.

 

“Excuse me, here are the beverages,” he grabbed the lime juice, “one lime juice,” putted in front of my glare, “and two lemon tea,” he took the first glass of lemon tea, Seohyun is going to take it, but too late, Kyuhyun take it first, then put it in front of her! I saw it happened. Seohyun face looks really innocent.

“Lady first,” he said.

“and the other lemon tea” said the waiter and put the last lemon tea in front of Kyuhyun. “The food will be ready in 5 minutes, excuse me.” said the waiter.

 

Everybody is quiet. Seohyun face down. I think she is busy with her phone. Kyuhyun is look around.

“So Kyu, what will you do during the audition?” I asked him, tried to break this silent.

“Singing I think. I love to sing,” he said and shows his cute smile. (Aww..)

“Yea, you should. You have a wonderful voice!” I said.

“Hahaha.. Not really. You have amazing voice!” he said. Huh? Has he heard me sing?

“Huh? Have you ever heard me sing?”

“Hey, we were duet last time, remember?” he said, made me a bit surprised. I am trying to remember.

“Oh yeah, “Way Back Into Love”,” I just remembered!

“Hey, next time we should try to sing duet again,” said Kyuhyun.

“Yeah! You two were so amazing!” said Seohyun suddenly.

“Haha, really?” asked Kyuhyun.

 

“Excuse me, one spaghetti carbonara,” the waiter comes suddenly. He takes my carbonara and place it in front of me. “One fettuccini mushroom,” and place it in front of Kyuhyun., “and one fettuccini black pepper,” and put it in front of Seohyun. “Enjoy the food,” said the waiter, and then he left.

~~~

 

“It was so great, I’ll pay this,” Kyuhyun took the bill and pay it.

“Wow, thank you Kyu,” I said.

“Thank you Kyu,” said Seohyun calmly and shows her sweet smile.

“No problem,” he said and smiled. “Btw, why Donghae is not coming with you?” asked Kyuhyun.

“He has other things to do, besides, he wouldn’t want to go shopping with us, he’ll get bored,” I replied.

“Hahahaha…. Okay then, I need to go now. Thank’s for the time,” said Kyuhyun.

“You’re welcome,” said Seohyun.

“Bye girls,” said Kyuhyun.

“Bye Kyu!” we both wave our hand.

 

RANG!!! RANG!!!

 

“Excuse me Seo,” I grabbed my phone and look at my phone’s screen. Ishy-Fishy-Donghae?

“Who is that, Jess?” asked Seohyun.

“It’s Hae,” I replied fast and press the green button.

 

S: “What??”

H: “Sica, where are you??”

S: “None of your business, why?” (I said it coldly)

H: “I am hungry now.”

S: “So?”

H: “Could you cook for me?” (asked Donghae innocently)

S: “What? No way! I am outside now!”

H: “Okay then, let’s eat together.”

 

CLICK

 

“What happen Jess?” asked Seohyun.

“He just miss his cat,” I said lightly. Seohyun is giggling.

“Shall we continue our shopping?”

“Let’s go!!”

 

To be continue....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI, WhiteCrystal_19 is here!

I am really, really sorry for the late update. I have exams on this week untill the next 2 weeks.

So I am sorry if maybe I will update the next chapter late.

 

And as I told you before, SeoKyu moment will be present. So be ready!

See you on next chapter :))