What happen in his past?

Time Will Reveal

 

 

In Donghae’s world….

 

“Hahahahaha…” I see a girl, playing and running around.

“Hahahahaha… Come on  let’s eat!” I said to the girl. I am really really hungry… The girl just looking at me, and then she continue running.

“Hey, don’t go too far,” I said and try to chase her. “Hey, come back, let’s eat our sandwiches,” I shouted to the girl, because she is running so far already. Ah! I want to chase her, but I couldn’t, I am really hungry!

I see the girl from a far, she stops running. I run as fast as I can, and finally, I am 2 meters away from the girl.

“Come back! And let’s take a sit. Our food basket is waiting,” I said to the girl. But the girl doesn’t reply, she doesn’t say anything. We are staring each  other. But then suddenly, a guy come and hold her hands. Is he her father? No, I don’t think so. Her brother? Hmm.. Nope. I look at the guy. And then both of them are looking at me, and smile.

“Bye oppa,” said the girl, at last, and then she goes with the guy. They are walking and walking, they go further, and I can see both of them, laughing, they look happy…

“Princeeeesss!!!!!”

 

“Princess!”

 

“Princess?! It’s me JESSICA!! Wake up sleepy head! It’s 4 p.m. already!”

“Huh?” I open my eyes, and I see Jessica standing besides my bed. “What happen? I asked her.

“Uh? Why you ask me? I am supposed to ask you WHAT HAPPEN! Are you hungry? And who’s princess?!” Uh Jessica, as usual, cold, but pretty. I stare at her, staring of her beauty….

“Helloooo!!!! Why are you staring at me like that?! And you did NOT answer my question yet!” said Jessica, and now she emphasized the “NOT”!

“Uh? What are you talking about?” I asked innocently. “Oo, you are home already,” I said, try to ignore her “grumpy”.

“Of course, and you were sleep from when I went at 10.30 until now?!” yelled Jessica.

“I was really tired,” I said and I actually, I am still try to open my eyes. “I am hungry.”

“Well, you said that 10 minutes ago,” said Jessica lightly. “There, I bought you McDonald.”

I widened my eyes, “Where, where?” I am looking around, try to find the McDonald. I am really, really hungry! “Give it to me!”

“It’s in dining room. Go get it if you want it,” replied Jessica, again, lightly!

“Eh? Can you get it for me?”

She widened her eyes and stare at me, “What? Am I your MAID? Helloooo!!! Good thing that I bought one for you,” yelled Jessica.

“Okay then, who asked you to buy food for me?!” I yelled, tried to resist her shouted.

“Halmeoni, why?” said Sica, this time, with higher voice.

Eh? Halmeoni? What should I say?? I am confused!! I am speechless!!

“See, I’m win!” said Jessica and then turn her body and walking out from my room.

“Wait,” I shouted, try to call her.

“What?” said Jessica shortly.

“Kamsahamnida,” I said, and smile.

Jessica’s face looks confused. She is going to walk again, but then she turns her body, “You owe me a story!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Jessica's world....

 

“Hey Fan! I miss you!” I greeted my bestie, Tiffany. Yeah, we were planned to meet this Sunday in HanGug GwanJang, it’s one of the best plaza in Korea.

“Hi Jess! Sorry, I can’t meet you yesterday,” apologized Tiffany.

“Never mind, I know that you have other “business,” I said jokingly. Tiffany is blushing.

“Tell me, what happen yesterday!” I can’t wait to hear her “story”. We were entering the plaza.

“Hahahaha…okay okay. Come on, let’s go to “Brown Café” and I will tell you the story! I am hungry,” said Tiffany.

“Huh? It’s still 11 o’clock,” I looked at my watch, and yeah, it’s still 11 o’clock.

“I’m not eat my breakfast yet, so let’s have brunch!”

 

~~~

 

“One caramel macchiato please and one lasagna,” said Tiffany to the waiter. Wow, she is really, really hungry.

“One caramel frappuccino please,” I said my order.

“Okay, one caramel macchiato, one caramel Frappuccino and one lasagna. Please wait in 15 minutes,” said the waiter before he left.

“This café is really American! I guess I miss home,” I said while looking around the café.

“Yea me too. I want to go back to America again someday,” replied Tiffany. “You don’t order food?” asked Tiffany. “You are not on diet right?” joked Tiffany.

“Well, I am. I guess I gained 1 kilos,” I said. Yea, I think I gained weight since I moved to Korea.

Tiffany sighed (jokingly). “Well, either Kyu or Hae, they will still like you even though you are fat. Hahahahaha….”

“Heyy!!!!” I widened my eyes to her. Ah Tiffany, she really can make me laugh!

“They are just my friends, well not Hae,” I said lightly.

“Well, I guess Hae will be nominated,” joked Tiffany.

“Hah?” I am shocked. “No way!” I shouted to her.

“Hahahahaha…. Oh no, Kyu will be sad,” said Tiffany with her funny face, imitates Kyu’s sad face.

“But you know what, I feel that Kyu will be only my best friend, I am telling you.” “Besides, you know what? I heard a thousand times that Donghae is talking while sleeping, and he always called “Princess”. I don’t know who’s “Princess”.

“Hmm.. Maybe she is his past,” guessed Tiffany.

His past? Does he has a……? In his past? Wait wait, that could be, but? Hey, why am I thinking about it??!!

“Jess???? Helloooo????” Tiffany waves her hand in front my face.

“Yes, yes? Oh yea btw, I went to mall yesterday with Seohyun and then we ate in a restaurant,” I started my story. Uh, what happen with me???

“And then?” asked Tiffany, curiously.

“And then, Kyu was there! And he looked clumsy,” I said.

“Oo, I guess it was because there was you..Hahahaha.”

“No…..”

“Excuse me, one caramel macchiato, one caramel Frappuccino and one lasagna,” the waiter serve the food. “Enjoy the food.”

“Thank’s,” we replied shortly.

“Hey, and then?” asked Tiffany, she wants me to continue my story. I am drinking my frappe. “I don’t know why, but I felt that, there is something between Kyu and Seo,” I fixed my sit try to be relax.

“Uh really?” asked Tiffany. And then put a spoon of lasagna to .

“Yeah, I felt that.” I drink my frappe again. “Btw, how are you and Heechul OPPA?”

Tiffany is swallowing her lasagna, “we are fine,” said her lightly.

“Hey, don’t be like that,” I tried to force her to tell her “story”.

“Hahahaha… well, he asked me out yesterday,” said Tiffany before entering a spoonful of lasagna into .

“Aa? Where?”

“Just lunch in Korean restaurant,” said Tiffany lightly.

“Uuu.. that’s so romantic!”

“Hahahahha….maybe. He is a really kind person,” said Tiffany.

“Are you in love with him?” I asked her again.

“Well, I don’t know,” said Tiffany, she looks confused.

“Aaa…really?” I am tried to make sure.

“Yeah, I don’t know,” said Tiffany.

“Tell meee!!!”

“I don’t knoowww!!!”

“Tell meeee!!!!”

“Okay okay, I’ll pay our brunch…”

 

 

To be continue…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I am back! I am sorry, maybe this is late, but I just want to say:

heartHAPPY VALENTINE!! heart to all readers :)

 

Sorry for waiting soooo long :(

I was busy with my school and exams, I am really sorry for this late update. Mianhae :(

Thank you for keep on following and subscribed my story :))

Hope this chapter will satisfy you :D

 

O yea, do you use twitter? Follow me: WhiteCrystal19  =D

Kamsahamnida =))