First Day in High School (Is it my way to....?)

Time Will Reveal

 

“Wow, surprising!” greet my grandma this morning in the dining room.

I am just smiling. Yea today is my first day of high school. I wake up earlier than usual. But I’m sure this would be stand for less than a week. ;p

 

Here we now, Korean Kent Foreign School! I see a big building from outside. I walking straight between a big garden. And then I go inside to the school and go to the receptionist desk.

“Excuse me, I am Jung Jessica,” I introduced myself to the receptionist.

“Welcome Jessica, I am Hee Amber, you can call me Ms.Hee. What can I help?” she said.

“I want to ask where is my classroom.” I said.

“Let me check……. Your classroom is 10-A, it’s in the first floor,” said the receptionist.

“Okay, Kamsahamnida Ms.Hee!” I said before I left the receptionist desk and find my classroom.

10-A, 10-A, I keep saying it while walking and looking left and right.

“BRAAAAk”

Oops, I think I crashed a girl!

“Oops, I am sorr…”

“Ouucch! Hey watch your step!” the girl said.

I see a girl, with her other 4 best friend.

“I am so sorry,  I didn’t mean ii…t”

“Uuuuhh, shut up!” she said, and she crashed me deliberately. And I fell.

 

Then, I see someone offer her hand. She helps me to stand up.

“You just met the diva, are you okay?” the helping girl said.

“Yes I’m okay. Thanks’ for helping me,” I said.

“I’m Tiffany,” the girl introduced herself.

“I’m Jessica,” I introduced myself to her.

“Oh, Jessica. You’re new student right?” Tiffany said.

“Yes, I am from America, my parents send me here, they said so I can study Korean more,” I explained to  her.

“Hey, I am also was born in America. But I transferred here when I am in junior high,” said Tiffany.

“Ooh, nice! Maybe we can go to America together next time,” I said to Tiffany.

“Of course! Btw, where’s your classroom?” Tiffany asked.

“I am in 10-A,” I said.

“Hey, same with me!” Tiffany said.

“Wow that’s great!” I replied her.

 

~~~

 

“Heyyy, how’s your day?” Tiffany asked me in the canteen (we’re having lunch time)

“Quite bored in the class, but I’m fine,” I replied.

“Hey, Tiffany!”

2 girls just came and sit with us.

“Hey girls. Oh, this is new student, her name is Jessica,” said Tiffany.

“Hi, I am Taeyeon!”

“I am Sunkyu, but just call me Sunny.”

“They are in the class 10-C,” said Tiffany.

“Hi,” I replied them.

“Umm, Tiffany, thank you for this morning,” I said to Tiffany.

“It’s alright,” she said.

“What happened?” Taeyeon asked.

“I just help her, she accidentally crashed the diva this morning, and then the diva crashed her back deliberateeel……..”

“What? You crashed Yoona?” asked Sunny to me.

“Who’s Yoona? I asked her back.

“Yoona, the diva of the school. And the captain of cheerleader team,” explained Sunny.

"And she will always with her 4 friends, Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun," added Tiffany.

Oh, so that girl is Yoona.

“Hey, btw, what ECA (Extra-Curricular Activities) will you join?” asked Taeyeon.

“Do you like to sing? Better you join singing so we can have the same ECA,” said Tiffany.

“Singing? I like to sing but I think I am not that good,” I said.

“It’s okay, just join it. We have a really good vocal teacher in our school here,” said Sunny.

“Yes, you can fix a break glass with your voice after you join the singing ECA,” said Taeyeon.

“Hahahahahaha!”

 

(Jessica POV) *SM Entertainment, join the audition, be the next star! SM Entertainment, The Future of Culture Technology.*

Singing ECA? Good vocal teacher? Is it my way to........?

 

 

(Time will Reveal XD)

 

To be continued……

(See you  :D)