Overdose

Always Love

Title: EXO - Overdose

I need you guys help. Comment please. i don't know if i write 10 or 15 or 20. Comment please 10 or 15 or 20. When i know how much chapter i write. XD Sorry, i am stupid, that i don't know how much chapter i write.


Kris's POW:

"Can you say you name again?"

"I am Wu Yifan."He say

I looked at Tao, that he need to explained to me. He say anything and i sigh. I looked at this guy. First, Yongguk cheating Zelo and now someone ing say, that he is Wu Yifan and he is Tao's hushband.

"GET OUT MY MANSION!"

"YAH! Kris be a nice."Tao say

"A NICE?! THINK IT! THAT ING ASSHOL SAY, THAT HE IS WU YIFAN AND YOUR HUSHBAND! WHO I AM?!!!!"

Tao looked at me and he was scrared. I hug him.

"I'm really sorry, that i shout at you. I can't i don't like, that some take my life."

"It's okay."Tao say

Tao's parent looked at us.

"So, if he is not your husband. So who?"Mr. Huang

Tao looked at me.

"This is my hushband. Wu Yifan."Tao say and he smile

See, that fake me is gone. I looked at window and he running away. I don't understand people. That is why i hate it rich families. Someone poor try take it your life. Saw, that Zelo is gone too.

"Where is Zelo?"

Tao looking around and we both know his before, when he move away his parents. I go to Zelo's room and he sleeping. I smile and i looking for some, what Zelo try kill himself. I don't found anything. He wake and i looking at him.

"How feeling?"

"Sad."Zelo say

"Are you depressed?"

"No."Zelo say and laugh.

I saw, that his laugh are real. He is happy and i take him down. He looking at Tao's parents.

"Urm, my name is Zelo."Zelo say

We both know why Zelo tell his real name.

"What is your real name?"Mrs. Huang

"Choi Jun-"Zelo can't say his name end.

"Are you Choi Kangdae son?"Mr.Huang ask at Zelo

"Yes i am."Zelo say unhappy

"Nice to meet you Junhong. I am your father old friend and we are now company partners."Mr. Huang

We hearding speely, when Tao's parents tell their stories. It's so borning, when i heard, that Tao and Junhong is childhood friends and we looked together.

"That's mean. Me, Tao, Zelo and Bang are chilhood friends."

We everyone smile and laugh.

Bang's POW:

I sitting my sister kitchen. She come to me.

"So, your ex kiss you and you kiss she back."She say

"Yeah, i don't remember, that i have boyfriend, when i saw him. It's about two weeks. I don't want hurt him anymore."

"I understand. I go to work. Don't doing something stupid."She say seriously

"I promise Natasha."

She smile at me. She take his lunch back and she go.to work. I take little bag of white substance of my pocket. I sigh.

"I promise, that i don't doing something stupid."

Tao's POW:

I am worried about Yongguk. It's about two weeks when i saw him last time. I looked at Zelo. Always, when he saw a knife he start cy. I cut the tomatoes and he saw knife. I looked at him and he cry. I come to he and hug him.

"Are you okay?"

He stay quiet and sigh..

"You can tell me."

Zelo looked at me. I saw, that something bad is happened.

"Is it Yongguk what happened?"

Zelo shook his head and i looked at him.

"Is something what happened your umma?"

Zelo was quiet and cry more. I know, that Zelo's umma is died. Zelo tell me everything and i looked at him. He saw this all when he was child. I understand him so much. I hug him.

"It's okay Zelo."

We heard, that Zelo's phone start ring.

Zelo's POW:

I saw number. It's unknown. I still anwer this number.

"Is that Choi Junhong phone number?"Woman voice ask

"Yes."

"Sorry, that i ring, but i have tell you something. It's about my brother."Woman say

"Who you are?"

"My name is Natasha. I am Yongguk's sister."Natasha say

I get quiet and Tao looked at me.

"W-what happened?"Tao ask

I ask same at Natasha.

"He took an overdose of drugs."Natasha say

He cry and cry too. I stop ring and i looked at Tao. Kris come to kitchen too.

"Why you cry? What happened?"Kris ask

"Ban-"I can't say nothing

"WHAT HE DOING TO YOU AGAIN?!"Kris ask little bit angry

"No. I TRY TELL YOU AND YOU HAVE TO BEEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

I saw, that both was quiet.

"Bang's sister call me and she tell, that Bang is take it drugs."

"I-is he okay?"Tao ask

"No, he take an overdose."

Both was quiet.

Natasha POW:

I sitting next to my brother's hospital bed. He lying on the bed and i cry. I happy, that i find he early. Yongnam walking in the room. He and Yongguk is not best friends. Their speak become fight always. Yongnam was sad and he looked at me.

"Do you know why he took an overdose?"Yongnam ask

"I think, that it's to much for him this life. His ex girlfriend kiss him and his boyfriend saw, when they kissing. Yongguk say to me this morning, that he don't want hurt his boyfriend anymore."

Me and Yongnam looked at long boy was in room. We don't know who is it.

"My name is Natasha and he is my brother Yongnam. Who you are?"

"Zelo."Zelo say

I am sure, that i heard before that name.

"Wait an minute. Are you Choi Junhong?"

He stay quiet.

"Yes i am."Zelo say

I saw Zelo, he cry.

"So he take it overdose, because of me?"Zelo ask

"Yeah, but i am really sorry about that."

"Is it okay. I understand."Zelo say

We chat with Zelo. He is nice and now me and Yongnam eunderstand why he like it so much him. And take it overdose.


A//N: Poor Yongguk. Hope you wake up quick. Hope you like it this chapther. I hate write some color, when not saw what you write just like this yellow. But guys, tomorrow i write. 

COMMENT!!!!!!!!