Dreaming I

Always Love

Title: F.CUZ - Dreaming I


 

Zelo's POW:

I walking slowly insade our haouse and i saw, that appa is not here. I looking at his girlfriend.

"Where is appa?"

"What you think, he have work."His girlfriend said to me

I walking in my room and i understand, that it's better, than i don't come out in my room. I lying on the my bed and i heard, that door slamed. I looking my door and walking front my door. I opening and i saw her. He looking me like he want kill me. I closed the door and hope, that she go away. She open my room door and I scared. She use drugs again and she looking for me.

"WHERE DID YOU ARE!?"She screaming

When i heard, that she slamed the door. I was happy and i open my room window. I go outside. It's to danger go to front door. I sigh and run away. I know, appa don't care me. I am lonely. Nevermind. I walking next to bar and i was lonely. I need new life, but no one can't give me new life.

Kris's POW:

I sitting in cafe and i saw long and handsome man. I smile and he come to me.

"Are you Huang Zitao?"

"Yes."He said

"I'm Wu Yifan."

"Are the guy who i chat with internet?"He ask at me

"Yes."

"Wow, i wait this day long."He said

"Me too."

I looking Zitao and he is so y. I wanna kiss him.Get marry with him. What the i thinking?

"KRIS!!!"Sound

I looking and i saw, that was only dream.

Bang's POW:

I saw, that young long boy come in bar. I think, that he is not 19 years old. He is always here and he only sitting. I think, that bar owner is his relative. Anyway. Where is all ? There is no . , i need something good. I walking bar and i sitting next to, that long boy. I saw, that something is wrong with he.

"Urm, hi."

"Hi."He said

"Why you are here? Where is your friends?"

"I don't have friends."He said

I looking at him, he look depressed.

"Are you okay?"

"Fine and why you care about me?"He ask

He get up and go away. I was want ask his name. Maybe next time.

Zelo's POW:

That man in bar, was so weird, but handsome. He care about me or he try, that i go with him one night thing. No way. I saw him how he always flirt womans and he go away bar with woman. I need new and better life. I saw appa and his girlfriend. I runing away. Away home. Now i get better life. I stop and i saw big school. I smile and i know what i want. I run to home. I take pencil and notebook. I write what i have to doing.

1. Get school

2. Move away home

3. Get friends

4. Get work

5. Have amazing boyfiend or girlfriend

6. Have better life

I looking my list and i was happy. I have to doing all this and i have amazing life. This is life i want. Now i will get my dream life. Have family, happy family. I need sleep. I am tried.


A//N: What you thinking? I have boring when i write second chapter. Yeah, this is short story and chapter. I try write this quick. Don't worry. Max capter is 10. I don't know how long i write. But hope you like it. If you like my story you have to read my others stories. XD

COMMENT PLEASE!!!

OMG!!! THEY ARE AMAZING COUPLE!!!! <3 <3 <3

I miss you guys.......

Yongguk? What are you looking at? XD