Come to see me

Always Love

Title: Hyosung ( of SECRET) - Come to see me


Zelo's POW:

It's about half year, when i was in the hospital. I have boyfrined, his name is Bang Yongguk. Yeah, i said, that i don't lost my at playboy. I lost, but Yongguk is nice. And Tao is pregnant. I saw how happy Kris is. I think he is very happy at baby. I'm happy, that we move to bigger aparment. Yeah, Kris's and Yongguk's families are rich. Okay, our house is not aparment it's mansion. Kris say, that he named our mansion. Name is Galaxy. Yeah, Tao hit Kris first, when he heard name. Tao screaming at Kris, that he think only galaxy, but Tao say, that he is sorry. He explained, that his get quickly angry and pregnant is the reason why his mood varies sundelly. I share my room with Yongguk. Kris, Tao went quickly get married, when they heard, that Tao is pregnant. The wedding there were no other guests when I, Yongguk and they. And Tao's parents never saw Kris. I sit in the coffee shop. I wait Yongguk. He is 52 min late. What he doing?

Tao's POW:

I walking in the our mansion. Mom say, that she come to see me and my family. I call Zelo,that he come back home. Kris sleeping, but Yongguk phone is off and he is not home. Zelo come home and i saw. He cry.

"Hey, what happen?"

"Y-Yong G-Guk C-chea t-ting m-me."Zelo say and cry same time

I hug him and he cry. Kris walking down on the stairs.

"What happen?"Kris ask

"Yongguk cheating Zelo."

Kris looked at Zelo and me. He clenched his hands fist.

"He stay away this mansion now."Kris say with angry

I know, that Kris get angry. Zelo is like our family. He tell his parents and we are protecting he. We don't know how much Zelo is hurt, but we know how much he want away his home. Now he living us. Yongguk have aparment, but he care of Zelo.

Kris's POW:

I heard, that someone knck the door and i open the door. I saw Mrs. Huang and i smile.

"Tao, your umma is here."

Tao saw his appa behind his umma. Tao smile at them. I get jealous, when i saw the boy behind them. Tao didn't saw him?

"Come to in."Tao say

Three come in and i saw how Tao looked at me. Something is wrong.

"Hi, my name is Wu Yifan and i am Tao's husband."He say


A//N: Hope you like it chapter. I write tomorrow. Only 2 chapter is only, but i think, that i write more than 10 chapter. XD

COMMENT!!!!!