Stay

Always Love

Title: MBLAQ - Stay


Yongguk's POW:

I sitting outside of Zelo's room. His dad come to me.

"Is he okay?"Mr. Choi ask

"Zelo, i don't know. Doctor is still in the room."

"Do you know my son?"Mr.Choi ask

"Oh, he is my roommates. My name is Bang Yongguk."

"You have to been Bang Haeun son. Your twins is Yongnam?"Mr.Choi ask

"Yeah."

He was quiet and i sitting. I need to know what Zelo was doing. Did he try kill himself. I don't know. Doctor come out of the room and we looked him.

"Are you Choi Junhong's dad?"Doctor ask

"Yes, how he is?"Mr.Choi ask

"He is fine, but he stay here some days."Doctor say

Is dad talking doctor olong and he go away. I understand now, that Zelo don't have happy life. I go to room inside and he is awake.

"Hey, how is feeling?"

"Good."Zelo say

"Zelo, can i ask something."

"Yeah?"Zelo say

"Do you have happy family life?"

Kris's POW:

I saw Tao's beautiful face. , my boyfriend is betray me with his "sister". Yeah, i know i'm badass. When i broken up with my ex boyfriend i get new boyfriend. But i know i want Tao. he is so cute, when he sleep. I kiss his neck and face, but he turn his face away of me.

"Tao~"

"Shut up. I try sleep."Tao say

I pout and take his cover away. Hi cover is on the floor. I smirk and i go to on the Tao. He looked at me, than he want kill me.

"Darling, i want you right now."

"No Kris, i want sleep."Tao say angry

Yeah, he is angry to me.

"But, i want our baby."

He looked at to me.

"Are you drinked again?"Tao ask in shock

"No."

And Tao hit me.

"WE ARE COUPLE NOW, BUT IS NOT MEAN, THAT I WANT TRY CHILD SO FAST!!!"Tao screaming at me.

"Zitao, i want family with you. You have to been amazing umma."

Tao's POW:

I saw how much Kris want to be family with me. Yeah, Kris is so handsome.

"Zitao."Kris say

"WU YIFAN!!!"

He take my clothes away. Now i know how much he want family or he is . Okay not bicth. I open his jacket and i smirk. His body. OH MY GOSH! I will die at his handsome. His body is perfect. This is all what i want at him. I take him clothes away and we both was a .

Zelo's POW:

I don't know what i say at Bang. Did i say, yeah i have, but i try kill myself. I have to tell his the true.

"No."

Bang hug me and i fee, that someone care of me.

"Zelo, i understand you. Me and my parents talk to each. We was fight and i move with my sister. When i move own house."Bang say

"I living with my appa and step umma. Appa drinked alcohol always, when he can. My step umma say, that she stopped use drugs and drinked alcohol. She is 22 years old, but she is look like older."

Yongguk smile at me and he kiss me on the lips...


A//N: Hi, i was yesterday in my grandmom. Yeah, yesterday was day, when my grandpa died. Yeah, is it year now when he died. Don't worry, i still happy. I don't wanna tell you guys story how much i like it my grandpa. I am happy, that i have write fan stories this page, that someone reads this. When i write my first story i say, someday my story is home page. I saw it this and It's war. I was so happy. Yeah, i was update the stories. I write tomorrow. So good morning/ Afternoon / Night!

COMMENT!!!