Talk to me

Always Love

Title: U kiss - Talk to me


Yongguk's POW:

I need and i know where i get. High school. Ah, what place. They are and so already get in the bed. Boy and girl i search. I hope, that i find many . I wanna . Okay, i some time asking myself, that do you think only ? Maybe yes is mine answer. I walking insane my room. I saw high man. He talking in the phone, when he ends the call i start talking with him.

"My name is Bang Yongguk. But call me Bang or Jepp."

"My name is Wu Yifan, but call me Kris. Nice to meet you Bang."Kris say

"So, we are roommate."

"Yeah, do you like boys?"Kris ask

"Yeah, boys are amazing. I like more boys than girls."

"I'm gay."Kris say and laugh

"I'm too gay.Are you free?"

"No, i have boyfriend. His name is Jiho."Kris say

"Woo Jiho?"

"No, i don't mean Zico. I mean Lee Jiho. He is my boyfriend."Kris say

I talking with him long, when door open and long boy get in the room. Wait, this boy. Aish, that is the boy in the bar and beach. I need to know his name. Or i kill myself. Okay, i don't kill, but i want know his name.

Kris's POW:

I saw how Bang looking at this guy. He is so cute and high, but i am higher than he.

"Hello, my name is Wu Yifan, but call me Kris."

"Zelo."Zelo say

"Is, that your real name?"Bang ask

Zelo shook his head and Bang looking him.

"What is your real name?"Bang ask

"I na-"Zelo say

He can't say what he want say, because he start cry. I looking at Bang.

"It's okay. You can tell us later your name."

I hug him and he stop cry.

"Thanks to you. Sorry, i'm shy."Zelo say

I smile at him and Bang looking at door. I saw Tao. I hug him quickly. I miss him. OMG, he so y with his blonde hair. He have amazing clothes. Look this:

I wanna kiss his lips. Kris, what are you think?

Tao's POW:

Kris hug me and it's hurt in my heart. I love him, but he don't love me. He don't understand how much i love him. We are only friend. We share same room and we are from chine. We speak some time chinese, because my korean language is not perfect. I wanna get pregnant and get baby with him. My friend say, that i'm crazy if i think, that i get Kris. No, i'm not. Fight to him. And i will win. But Kris love Jiho and Jiho love him.I can't broken their love.

"Tao, they are Bang and Zelo."Kris say to me

"Nice to meet you guys. My name is Huang Zitao, but call Tao."

"Nice to meet you."Bang say

This man. Oh my god. That playboy i remember. I was in the bar and he ask me, that did i do it with him one night. I answer no and slap him to cheek.

"Shut you ing mouth playboy."

He looking at me and he is scary.

Zelo's POW:

I heard what Tao say to Bang. Yeah, Tao was right. I looking at our room. That was big. This is more like aparment than room. We have kitchen, four bedrooms, three bathrooms. Wow, that is big. I don't wanna go to anywhere here. I love this plaece. Kris and Tao say, that they have to next to each their room. So i have my room nex to Bang. I don't know his real name. He his handsome. I say that, but i don't lose my to playboy. I lying on the bed and think when i start sleeping.

Yongguk's POW:

I looking in the Zelo's room and saw how he sleep. , he is so cute when he sleep. I closed the door and go my room back.


A//N: Sorry, that you wait one/two day, when i update. I was shopping yesterday. Hope u like it capther. I write next tomorrow or today. XD I have to go sleep. Goodnight or Good morning.

Comment!!!!