Beautiful day

Always Love

Title: G.NA & Sanchez - Beautiful day


Kris's POW:

Ah, what a morning. This have been beautiful day. I saw my boyfriend first time. That boy. In my dream, he is not my boyfriend. My boyfriend name is Lee Jiho. But that boy in my dream was cuter than my boyfriend. He like danger and i like it. WU YI FAN!!! WHY YOU THINKING LIKE THIS!!!!! I have boyfriend and i don't give him away. I have cute boyfriend and that dream boy is not real. I dress up some clothes. 

Like this:

Did i'm handsome? Of course i'm. I hope, that the next door stalker girl not see me. She is very irritating. I wanna some time kill she. Okay, maybe not kill, but hit she. I walking carefuly out my apartment and i sigh, that see don't saw me.

"Oppa, you are handsome today? Are dress so handsome only for me? Are you ask me at date?"She said to me

I try say something.

"Don't ask. You know my answer. It's yes! I wanna!"She screaming

"Sorry, but i'm not free. I have boyfriend i pomise he, that we have amazing dates. BYE!"

I run away and come park. I saw him. Oh my god he is handsome. A beautiful day and i looking how sun shining at his face. I walking close him and he look at me. He have something his. I am 100% sure, that i saw his face before.

"Hi, are you Lee Jiho?"

"No, and who you are?"He said

"Oh, my name is Wu Yi Fan, but call me Kris."

"Nice to meet you Kris. My name is Huang Zitao. Call me Tao."Tao said

Now i remember where i saw him. He was in my dream. He not like my dream boy.

"So, where are from Korean?"

"No, i am from Chine. And you?"Tao asked me

"I'm too."

I smiled at him ja he too. I saw that my crazy neighbor.

"Oh, hi Kris. You promise, that we go to date."She said

"Jiyun, i have boyfriend."

"No, my name is not Jiyun. My name is Lee Jiho."She said

My mouth is open and Tao too.

"YOU ING IDIOT!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I PAY AT YOU!!! AND YOU LIE AT ME!!!"

I looking at Jiyun and go away.

Tao's POW:

I looking at Kris run away. I understand him, that woman. I think, that Kris not forgive this to her. I follow that woman and she saw me.

"Why you following me?"She ask

"Do you know where Kris is living?"

"He is my neighbor."She said

I follow her and i knocked his door. He open the door and i walking insane.

Kris's POW:

Why he is here and how he know my address?

"I wanna ask you something, can i?"Tao ask

He looking at me his eyes. Damn, he is so hot.

"O-"

"Can you give me your number?"Tao ask

I write my number and smile at him. He smile to me.

"Bye, i will call you."Tao say

Tao was gone and i thinking. This is still amazing day.

Yongguk's POW:

I hate shining days, but bikines girls and it's the why i walking on the beach. I DON'T SEE BIKINES GIRL! I walking long time, when i saw one bikines girl, but i saw next to her boy who have milk skin. Wait, that boy was in the bar yesterday. Is that woman his girlfriend. Why he look so sad.

Zelo's POW:

I feel, that someone looking at me. I saw man. He have abs and looking his abs.

"Oh my gosh, he is y."

"Who?"Step mom

Yeah, she and my appa are couple. They get marry in the spring. 

"No one."

Appa came and kiss her. I stand up and start walking. I feel, that someone following me and i turn around. I don't saw no one.I turn back and he was front my face. That man in the bar.

"Why you look so sad? You don't happy with your girlfriend`?"He said

"She is my step mom."

"Hey, i was want ask your name last night."He said

My appa looking at me and i don't say anything that guest. I came back my family.


A//N: What you like it? Heh heh, Kris's staker neighbor. I don't know why i write she in this story. She become troubles. Okay, she will become some capther. Hope you like it.

COMMENT!!!!