I'm your man

Always Love

Title: 2PM - I'm your man


Kris's POW:

Next morning we are in Korea. Ahh, i miss Korea. I miss my little boy. I miss everything, okay not idiots, not sad Zelo, not screaming people and many more. Zelo now happy, i hate if he is sad. I looking at my hushband. He is my man. Only mine. I kiss him and he looked at me.

"Yah, Yifan. I was sleeping."Tao say

"I know, but you are so cute, than i want kiss you."

"Oh really? What are think, if i become ugly? Do you love me still and say i am cute?"Tao ask

"Yes, i'm your man and you are mine. You are my first true love and last. I will die together with you. You are my childs umma and you are my only one."

"Aww, Yifannie. I love you so much."Tao say and kiss me.

"Me too."

I laugh and he hit me. I smile at him.

Flashback:

This blond boy, he so cute. I want bite his lips and kiss him. I want bite too his skin and everything at his body. He cute, when he sleep and i want he is my boyfriend no. My wife. Sounds good.

End flashback, Tao's POW:

What he thinking. He smile like crazy man.

"Kris, why you like a crazy man?"

"Huh?"Kris ask

"Nothing, what are thinking?"

"Nothing."Kris say

He lie, but he don't tell if i a-.

"I thinking you."Kris say

My face, . It's red. OMG!!!

"Your face are red."Kris's say

I hit Kris again and he laugh. I kiss him and we walking. When we go insane the Yongguk's room. Yongguk and Zelo play with Luhan. They are gonna good parents. Zelo saw we and he looked at me and Kris.

"W-why you are here?"Zelo ask

"You call, that Yongguk is awake and Kris say, that he want saw Yongguk.

"I have this bad idea."Zelo say

"Aenpa."Luhan say

Luhan's POW:

Appa is back. I want cry and hug him. He so soft. I need him. W-wait what happening?! This is not fun!!!! I open my eyes and i saw appa. I hug him and hold his shirt. He have funny face.

"Kris, are you okay?Scary man ask

"N-no, he squeeze my !!"Appa say

"Poor Kris. It's hurt?"Umma ask

"Yah, shut up!"Appa say

I hug appa. He is soft. Yeah, i know, that scary man is Junhong's boyfriend sorry fiance Yongguk, but he is scary. If i saw him on the street. I will cry and screaming. Yeah, i am quiet guy, but this man is scary. I listening, that they speak together. I want eat something, but what i eat?

"Aenpa."

"Are you hungry?"Appa ask

"Yeais."

"Good boy."Appa say

I hug appa still and umma not look happy. He is scary....

Yongguk's POW:

When they go everyone. I stay lonely. Zelo have to sleep and i understand this so much. I ask before about Zelo's umma. He tell me everything and i feel, that i was before heard the story. I can imagine that. It's hard to Zelo. He need really new and better life. I want stand next to Zelo and sleep. We shared bed. I hope, that our child is too quiet. I don't want noisy child. i heard, that door is opening and i saw Himchan. What the he doing here?

"Why you are here?"

"Same i ask you."Himchan say

"Don't be a stupid. You know whyi am here."

"It's true, that you take drugs. Do you try kill yourself, when you take it overdose of drugs?!"Himchan shouting

"So what. This is my life. Not your."

"He is waek, you know. Choi Junhong. Not kidding me. Is he better than i was?"Himchan ask

"Yeah, better than you. You cheating me with Jongup. Do you remember. It's better, than you not come close my family or-"I try say

"Or what?!"Himchan shouting

"Or our freindship is over. Are you ing undestand?"

Himchan looked at me.

"I don't afraid you. Same too. If you come close my family i will kill you."Himchan say

"I don't need you or your family. Go away here or i will kill you."

Himchan go away my room. I stay alone again.


A//N: Sorry, that i don't write long capthers. Hope you like it. I write 15 capther long and it's the end. Love u guys!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!