- Day 7

I NEED U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter song

 

                                                        

 

Hyomin’s POV

 

“You poor thing, how you feeling?” Yuri said to me as she gave me a towel.

 

“I’m fine, it was my fault, Jimin told me to stay there, I was a little to excited with my jet ski.” I replied as i began drying my soaking hair with the towel.

 

“Aw well, be careful next time.” She continued as she my shoulder.

 

“Yo! What happened, you okay?!” Taehyung added as he entered the room with Rap, J-hope and Suga.

 

“There is something called knocking.” Yuri sarcastically joked as she rolled her eyes.

 

“What if we were changing?” She continued.

 

“That would have been even better.” Taehyung added as he raised his eyebrows flirtatiously.

 

“I’m fine, it was just an accident.” I replied as I smiled slightly.

 

“You’re just an accident pro, aren’t you?” J-hope laughed as he patted my head.

 

“Well, we’re heading down by the pool, you guys wanna come, I think Jimin, Jin and Jungkook are there.” Taehyung questioned as he began walking out the door.

 

“We’ll catch up with you guys afterwards.” Yuri replied as she smiled.

 

“Alright, here, wear these shorts and here’s a summer blouse, you’ll suit it.” She added as she handed me the clothes.

 

I don’t know why but I felt a little embarrassed and shy. She had these branded clothes which seemed expensive and I packed about three pairs of clothes. I didn’t know whether to take it or feel guilty for borrowing it. But she was so sweet and she had the kindest smile.

 

“Taehyung looks like he really likes you.” I stated as I took the shorts.

 

“He’s cute and funny, but I don’t know, we’ll see.” She replied as she tied her hair into a bun.

 

I giggled a little and went to the bathroom to change. I felt a little shy about my legs, they weren’t as curvy as Yuri’s. Mine were pretty pale compared to her which were pretty tan and toned. I put on my converse and we left.

 

Taehyung’s POV

 

I saw Yuri and Hyomin walk towards the pool. Yuri’s legs were flawless, they were toned, tanned and beautiful. Her hair was in a messy bun which suited her so well. I tried to wave my hand towards them to direct them over.

 

“Dude, you so like Yuri.” Suga added as he nudged me.

 

“Just ask her out.” Rap stated as he was reading his magazine.

 

“After knowing her for a day? Yeah right. Baby steps guys, baby steps.” I replied as I smiled.

 

“How was Hyomin, did you guys see her?” Jimin added as he lifted his sunglasses from his eyes and dragged them onto his hair.

 

“Yeah, she seemed fine.” J-hope added as he looked towards Hyomin.

 

“Poor thing, she was really bad, we didn’t know she couldn’t swim.” Jin added as he chuckled slightly.

 

“Where’s Jungkook?” J-hope added as he looked around at the sunbeds.

 

“He’s gone to get a smoothie but he’s probably surrounded by a bunch of fangirls or something.” Jimin added as he put his sunglasses back on.

 

Hyomin’s POV

 

“I think that’s Taehyung waving at us.” Yuri added as she placed her hand over her head to block out the sun.

 

“Yeah, probably.” I replied.

 

“Alright, I’ll save you a seat, why don’t you get a smoothie for yourself?” She smiled.

 

“Sure.” I responded as I bowed my head slightly.

 

I saw Yuri walk towards the boys. Taehyung greeted her with a warm hug and the others greeted her with a high five and pat on the head. I sighed and went over to the juice bar.

 

“What would you like?” The waiter asked as he put a small towel over his shoulder.

 

“Do you have any more mango smoothies?” I asked shyly as I looked towards the juice menu.

 

“Sure thing.” He replied.

 

“Dayum girl, you fine.” A voice beside me began speaking.

 

I chose to ignore it. I cornered my eyes to the side but couldn’t see or identify the person.

 

“Playing hard to get?” The voice continued.

 

This time I looked towards him, he seemed quite young, he had dark hair, brown eyes and seemed pretty tall. He sat a seat closer to me as he began smiling whilst sipping the juice from his straw. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter