- Day 4

I NEED U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Chapter song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bagj78IQ3l0

 

Jin's POV

 

“Hyomin can dance, not to mention she’s fine.” J-hope added as we began walking to the cafe.

 

I saw Jimin begin walking behind us whilst looking towards the ground. Something didn’t seem right but I chose to ignore it.

 

“You okay?” Rap questioned as he looked at Jimin.

 

“Huh? Yeah, I’m fine.” Jimin responded as he stuttered his words while gaining sense.

 

“Where’s your jacket?” I questioned as I looked at him from top to bottom.

 

“I couldn’t find it.” He replied as he walked his way in front of us.

 

“Guys, instead of grabbing a bite, maybe we should invite Hyomin to the mall, she doesn’t have any money, we should treat her.” I added as the idea occurred to me.


“Since when do you care for her?” Suga added as he nudged me with his elbow.

 

“It’s a good idea.” Jimin continued.

 

“Let’s just wait outside the school.” Taehyung added as he began walking to the school gate.

 

Jimin told us she was still in the dance studio. We waited for a while. Jimin was leaning on the wall whilst the rest of us were sitting on the steps.  I really hope she will accept the offer. I want her to enjoy the luxuries of life. She deserves it. After a few minutes, I saw her. She was walking with Jungkook.


“What’re they doing together?” Taehyung added as he concentrated on the two.

 

“I saw them practising together.” I heard Jimin add as he looked towards them.


“Dang.” Rap added as he raised his eyebrow while scratching the tip of his nose.

 

I didn’t say anything. I just waited for them to arrive.

 

“Lee Hyomin, we want to treat you. We want to take your out for shopping. Buy you clothes, make-up and whatever else you girls use.” Suga added with smile whilst he put his arm around her in a joking manner.

 

“That’s really sweet guys but I have to get home to my sis…” She began talking until J-hope interrupted.

 

“Nope, no excuses, we’re going.” He said as he dragged her in the front with Taehyung.

 

Suga, Rap J-hope and Taehyung were in the front with her. I stayed behind to walk with Jimin who was beside Jungkook.

 

“So, what’d you guys do?” I asked in a calm manner as we began walking.

 

“She needed help with dancing.” He responded coldly as he looked forward.

 

“Oh, that’s cool.” I lied as I looked to the side.

 

“Look, I don’t like her, she’s just clumsy and she needed help otherwise she would’ve been there all night and I also needed the practise room.” He continued as he looked at me.

 

I felt a little relieved after hearing that but I still felt a doubt that he was lying. Jimin remained silent the whole time. I saw Suga and J-hope and take her hat whilst running around the side walk. I saw her smile, it brought so much light to her face.

 

“Will you guys grow-up?” Jungkook added as he looked at Suga and J-hope.

 

Jimin's POV

 

We reached the mall, finally. We entered Zara (shopping store). Taehyung and J-hope went crazy and they took Hyomin’s arm and dragged her along the store making her try all the clothes.

 

“Try this.” Taehyung added as he gave her a white floral dress.

 

“I don’t know, I don’t really wear dresses, especially not so short..” I heard her respond shyly as she looked at the dress.

 

“Seriously? It’s upto the knees. Most girls in our school would think it is too short.” J-hope laughed as he patted her shoulder.

 

“Just try it.” Jungkook added as he rested his head sideways on his hand.

 

Jin, Jungkook and I waited near the changing rooms while the others went to find more clothes.

 

“You doing ok?” Jin questioned as he waited outside.

 

“Yeah.” She responded whilst she opened the curtain.

 

When she opened the curtain I was mesmerized. Her long brown hair shined on the dress. She looked beautiful. She turned around and I noticed her zip was not all the way up. I stood up and walked towards her. I placed my arms on her shoulders and looked her in her eyes whilst turning her around. I zipped the zip all the way. Her facial expression became red.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter