- Day 3

I NEED U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Chapter song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQmpVHUi-0A

 

Lee Hyomin's POV

“Bye Eunji.” I waved as I left the house for school.

 

“What time are you coming home?” Eunji responded as she continued tying her hair into a ponytail.

 

“I might come late today, I have dance, there is pizza in the deep fridge, just heat it up.” I responded as I smiled at her.

 

I feel bad for not getting time with Eunji, but I have such a hectic lifestyle at the moment that I just don’t have time. If I can take off from work, I want to hopefully take her out in a week for a holiday, somewhere warm, where she can enjoy.

I put in my headphones and walked to the bus stop, as usual it was late. I managed to get to school on time tho. I was pretty excited, today we had dance. I’ve been waiting for this for a long time, hopefully I’ll meet new people.

 

AFTER SCHOOL

 

NARRATOR’S POV

The dance class is a simple studio with five vertical mirrors. Rap, Taekhyung, J-hope, Jin, Suga and Jimin lead the group. There are 12 students, 10 girls and 2 boys.

 

Jimin's POV

 

“Taehyung, you can’t moonwalk, just stop.” I said to Taehyung whilst he tried sliding in feet through the floor.

 

“Oppa, you're doing amazing!” I heard from a few fangirls on the side.

 

“I’m so tired of these girls, none of them can dance, it’s just because we’re in this class that they are here.” Rap added as he rolled his eyes and stretched his neck.

 

He was right. Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyuna could kind of dance but that was more seductive, well, i’d say so.

 

“Jungkook is late again?” Suga added as he began tutting his hands.

 

“Isn’t he always.” Jin responded as he chuckled quietly.

 

“Sorry I’m late, I couldn’t find the studio.” I heard a voice behind me cry.

 

I turned around and saw her, the same girl, Lee Hyomin. Her long light brown hair tied in a scruffy bun. She was wearing tights and a loose sweater.

 

“Are you like stalking us?” Sooyoung added as she rolled her eyes and flicked her hair.

 

“Not really, I’m attending a class, which most students do?” She responded as she placed her bag by the bench.

 

“Well, it’s good to see you again, I didn’t know you like dance.” I said as I warmly greeted her.

 

“Yeah, it’s always been an interest of mine.” She responded as she tucked her silky hair behind her ear.

 

“Well, we hope you’re good, we waste enough time teaching these people...no offense.” J-Hope added as he winked towards the fan girls.


 

LEE HYOMIN’S POV

 

There was so many girls, I think I just saw one or two guys. I dreaded seeing Hyuna and the other two but I wasn’t going to let that stop me from doing something I love. I saw Jimin and the other boys walk towards the mirror and begin stretching.

 

“So cute, oh my god.” I heard a girl say beside me.

 

“I know, oppa Jimin and Jin are so handsome.” Another replied.

 

“YAH, OPPA IS HERE!” A girl screamed.

 

I turned and saw Jungkook enter, his hair was messy, he was wearing a black V-neck t-shirt and skinny jeans with white converse. I dropped his bag beside mine and walked up to the mirror ignoring the fan girls.

 

“Ready?” He said expressionlessly to Jin, Jimin, Rap, Taehyung, J-hope and Suga.

 

I saw Rap walk up to the speakers and play the music. I recognised the song, I think it was called Sick or Dope, something like that. Once the beat dropped, all seven boys began dancing with Jungkook in the middle. I’m not going to lie, they were really good, higher than my expectations. Whilst the girls began fangirling, I tried to study the steps. They were pretty quick on their feet. Jungkook ended with some quick movement where he twisted his feet and moved backwards while doing it, it looked hard but it was impressive.

 

Once the song ended they turned off their music and everyone began clapping, even the other boys. Soon after, Hyuna, Sooyoung and Sunny went to the speaker and put on their music. The two boys began drooling over Hyuna’s legs in the hot pants she was wearing. They put on some song called “Crazy”. The girls were fangirling over them too but Jungkook and the others didn’t bother watching. Once the song was over Jungkook approached me.

“What are you doing here?” He asked with his eyebrow slightly raised.

 

“I’m here to take the class.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter