- Day 2

I NEED U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Chapter song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQmpVHUi-0A

 

Hyomins POV

 

“Yah! Wake-up, you’ll be late for work!” Eunji shouted as she began flipping my duvet.

 

After today’s school day, I was exhausted, I probably napped for too long. I glanced at the clock with the corner of my eye and realised it was half past five.

 

“.” I cried as I got up and changed from my uniform to my black skinny jeans and baggy white shirt.

 

“Can I come?” Eunji added as she saw me rush from each side of my room.

 

“Not this time.” I replied as I grabbed my side bag from my closet.

 

“You say that every time, eonni.” She continues while her expression became sulky.

 

“Sorry, I’ll take you one day, I promise.” I said as i pulled out my pinky finger towards her face.

 

She tugged on my finger with her pinky finger. I hugged her goodbye and rushed out the door. Luckily, Miso Cafe isn’t far from here. I ran to the bus stop and it took ten minutes to get there. I began running with all my will to the cafe.

 

“Annyeong-Haseyo.” I greeted boss whilst I tried to catch my breath.


“Take it easy Hyomin, you’re on time, don’t stress yourself.” He responded with a smile as he patted my shoulder.

 

I smiled with gratitude and went to put on my black apron.

 

“Whasup girl?” A voice cried behind me, I could recognise it from miles away.

 

“Hey Chanyeol.” I added as I punched his arm lightly.

 

“Late as always.” He joked as he shook his head.

 

“Give her a break, she works more than you.” Another joking voice appeared from behind Chanyeol.


“D.O, I haven’t seen you in ages.” I said as I warmly hugged him.

 

 

“Same here, oh, by the way, how is converse high?” He asked.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Chanyeol and D.O are waiters at Miso Cafe. They have also been friends with Hyomin since she was twelve years old.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“I’d rather not talk about it.” Hyomin said as she began clearing the bar table with a cloth.

 

“What happened, did someone do something to you?” I asked with worry.

 

“No, no, they’re all just stuck up.” She replied as she rolled her eyes.

 

“Ah, well students there are stuck up and rich.” D.O added as he placed a pencil behind his ear.


“Are there any cute guys?” D.O continued.

 

“I thought so, but they were way too cocky and arrogant.” She responded whilst she sighed.

 

“Aw, well you still have a chance Hyeong.” D.O quietly added with a smug look as he nudged me.

 

“Shut up.” I replied as I went back into the kitchen.

 

Hyomin’s POV

 

“Hyomin! Table four needs assistance.” My boss said as he gave me my writing pad and pencil.

 

I walked over  while sorting out my writing pad.

 

“Hi, welcome to Misa Cafe, can I take your order.” I said whilst I lifted my head.

 

As soon as I lifted my head I felt like clawing my eyes out or even wearing an invisible cloak. Anything was better than seeing Rap, J-hope, Jin, Jimin, Suga, Taehyung and especially Jungkook. But when I looked around the table I didn’t see Jungkook. Only his friends, thankfully.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter