- Day 5

I NEED U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

 

Hyomin’s POV

 

“You’re still here? Come inside, it’s cold outside.” Jin added as he opened the door and directed me inside.

 

He walked beside me and escorted me to the taxi. He opened the door and smiled as he bent down to enter the car.

 

“Don’t worry.” He smiled as he shut the door and waved as the car began drifting off.

 

THE NEXT DAY

 

Jimin’s POV

 

I woke up to the thought of Hyomin. I raised my back slightly until I felt a shock in my right rib. I slowly got out of bed to get ready for school. Once I arrived school, I was walking slowly through the hallway until I saw J-hope, Rap, Suga, Jungkook and Taehyung run towards me with excited expressions.

 

“Yah! How you feeling?” They said as they put their arms around my neck.

 

I chuckled slightly and told them I was fine as I scratched the back of my neck.

 

“Does Hyomin know?” Rap added as his expression became slightly more subtle.

 

“No, and she won’t.” I stated as I looked at the boys.

 

“I thought it was over, they’re still there.” Taehyung responded as he shook his head and rolled his eyes lightly.

 

“It doesn’t matter anymore, by the way, my dad got passes for Pinoy resort but he can’t attend, we should all go, as a break, we haven’t had one in a while.” Suga added as he put his arm around Taehyun.

 

“That’s a good idea, actually, we can take the car and drive to Pinoy resort, it’s about three hours away.” J-hope added.

 

“We can invite Hyomin.” I added as I looked at J-hope.

 

“Sure.” Jin responded with a smile.

 

“Of course you want her to come.” Taehyung mocked as he nudged my arm gently.

 

“She’s not coming.” Jungkook responded as he looked towards Taehyung and I.

 

“Come on, lighten up Jung, nothing’s going to happen there.” Taehyun added as he chuckled.

“No.” He responded.

 

“Too bad.” Taehyun laughed as he winked towards Jungkook.

 

Hyomin’s POV

 

I’m not going to say nothing, you’re smart enough to know something is going on but you knowing will put you in danger, just leave it for now. You shouldn’t even be around us.

 

I heard his words echoing in my head whilst I was walking. I entered the school gates and began walking towards my locker. As I was unlocking it I saw Rap, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, J-Hope, Suga and Jin huddling around each other and chuckling quietly. I saw Suga glance at me and soon they all ran towards me with so much life in their expressions.

 

“Oh hey guys.” I smiled widely as I high fived Taehyung.

 

“We’re taking a little trip to paradise.” Rap added as he leaned his right arm on the locker.

 

“Huh?” I asked with confusion as I wondered what was with all the excitement.

 

“Suga’s dad got passes for a resort but since he couldn’t make it, he invited us, and we’re taking you with us.” Jin smiled as he looked down at me.


“Aw man, I wish guys, I have my sister.” I responded as I closed my locker whilst turning around to face them.


“He can stay with my brother, they’ll be well taken care of.” Jimin added.


“Really?” I smiled as I looked sideways at Jimin.

 

“Great, it’s settled then, we’ll pick you up at nine outside your house.”  Rap quickly added before I could speak.

 

“Transport?” Jin continued as he looked towards Jimin.

 

“We’ll take two cars. Jimin, Rap, Suga and J-hope in one car and I’ll take Taehyung, Jin and Hyomin.” Jungkook stated as he placed his hands in his pockets.

 

I looked towards him and bowed with gratitude.

 

THAT NIGHT

 

“When are you coming back?” Eunji questioned as I continued packing my clothes.

 

“Soon, three few days, you’ll like his brother. I promise.” I comforted her as I tucked her stray hair behind her ear whilst I smiled at her.

 

“Pinky promise?” She continued as she stuck out her finger towards me.

 

“Pinky promise.” I stated as I squeezed her finger tightly.

 

“There’s a taxi downstairs, it’ll take you to Jimin’s house, here’s my number, if there is anything, call me, okay?” I continued as I gave her a piece of paper and held her hand.

 

I heard the car honk from my open window. I walked downstairs and put on my shoes with Eunji. We both left the house together. I gave her a hug whilst we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter