- Day 6

I NEED U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SONG

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

 

“Yah! Hyomin, wake up! It’s so sunny outside.” I said as I shook Hyomin as rubbed her eyes.

 

“What time is it?” I heard her say as she began gaining conscious of the situation.

 

“It’s ten, wake your up and get dressed.” I joked as I snatched her blanket.

 

She was wearing shorts when she was sleeping. Her legs were so slender and slim. I envied them.

 

“So….what do you think?” I continued as I twirled in my sunflower dress and white sandals.

 

“That’s pretty.” She responded with a slight smile as she got out of bed.

 

“What about you, what are you wearing?” I continued as I began braiding my hair.

 

“I don’t know, probably jeans and a t-shirt.” She responded as she shrugged her shoulders and tied her hair into a bun.

 

“Uhm no. You have a perfect body, show it off.” I responded as I began setting up the make-up table.

 

“I don’t really have anything else.” She continued as she went to the bathroom and began brushing her teeth.

 

“Of course you do, you’re wearing this.” i responded as I showed her one of my dresses.

 

“We are also doing makeup.” I continued as i got overwhelmed.


 

Jimin’s POV

 

I saw Jin button his white shirt whilst Jungkook wore a V-neck tshirt with skinny jeans. I put on my black tshirt and covered up with a grey hoodie. Jin began combing his hair neatly whilst I applied gel into mine. Jungkook didn’t bother and left his dark purple hair messy as usual.

 

“You guys ready?” Jin added as he grabbed the key card from the desk.

 

“Yeah.” I responded as I followed.

 

We began walking to the breakfast table. Taehyung, Rap, J-hope and Suga were already at the table, it was quite a fancy table.

“You guys are early.” I added as I took a seat next to Taehyung.

 

“Rap made us wake up early.” J-hope responded in a grumpy tone as he wore his hoodie over his head.

 

“At least you guys are calm.” Jungkook responded as he sat opposite me.

 

“Hah, that’s true.” Jin continued.

 

“Where are the girls?” Suga added as he looked around.

 

“They’re girls,  what do you expect.” Taehyung added as he rolled his eyes.

 

“Holy .” Rap interrupted as his eyes widen behind me.

 

I turned my head around and saw Yuri and Lee Hyomin. Hyomin was wearing a knee length peach dress with gold straps, it complimented her body so well. Her hair was slightly curled at the ends and her eyes were complemented with eyeliner and mascara. They approached us and greeted us.

 

“You look beautiful.” Jin responded as he saved  a seat for her.

 

I felt my hands clench slightly but I let it go. I could see Yuri wanted to sit next Jungkook but Taehyung saved her a seat.

 

Hyomin’s POV

 

I felt a little too revealing in the dress but I felt I looked good, well, I hope I did. We all got up to get breakfast from the buffet. There was a heavy glass kettle of coffee, I was pouring until Jimin came up to offer help.

 

“Don’t worry, I got it, thanks tho.” I smiled as I poured the coffee into my cup.

 

“Hah, alright. You look really nice today Hyomin, you should wear more dresses.” He said as he watched my pouring coffee in my cup.

 

I felt my face go warm. I smiled quietly as I continued putting the kettle down. I thanked Jimin and began making small conversation until I saw Jungkook taking tea from the kettle.

 

“I’ll catch up with you later.” I smiled softly at Jimin as I walked towards Jungkook.

 

I walked up next to him. I didn’t know what to do. His presence was intimidating. I didn’t want to make a fool of myself.

“Need something?” He added as he picked up the kettle of tea.


“Oh, I was just thinking of having tea.” I responded as I watched him pour the tea.

 

“You already have coffee in your cup.” He responded calmly as he continued pouring.

 

Way to go Hyomin. Stupid idiot. I was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter