- Day 1

I NEED U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw540DtB5mM

 

“Baby love me right..Just love me right…” The alarm clock began ringing as Hyomin stretched out her thin arm whilst her fingertips began cluelessly pressing the snooze. She sat upright and turned her body to sit on the edge of the bed whilst he stretched her limbs. She rubbed the inner corner of her eye as her expression began awakening.

 

She ties her long silky hair into a messy but and gets up from her bed to brush her teeth, she applies a gentle amount of toothpaste of her toothbrush and begins brushing. She makes her back into her room with her toothbrush in whilst she begins to stare at the school uniform.

 

Hyomin POV

 

Summer is over. It raced by this year, I was surprised, I studied as much as I could, I don’t want to look like an idiot in this school where students are practically Albert Einstein.

 

“Why do I even have to wear this?” I said to myself as I began feeling the fabric of the uniform.

 

“The skirt is too short and the shirt seems a little see through.” I continued whilst I sighed and walked back into the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste from my mouth.

 

I was pretty scared. It was my first time I was transferred to a new school as an exchange student. I didn’t know what to expect. The kids here seem pretty rich and high maintenance. mum and I are barely affording rents. I’m lucky I got a job as a waitress at Panda cafe, it’s a little embarrassing tho.

 

I changed into my uniform and untied and combed my hair. I made my way downstairs where I was greeted by mum and Eunji.

 

“Good morning, Hyo.” Mum greeted me with a smile and warm hug.

 

“Morning Eunji.” I added as I tried to get Eunji’s attention since her mind was busy with her “Beats” headphones in her ears.

 

“Don’t mind her, breakfast? I made egg.” Mother continued.

 

“Thank you, but I’m okay, I’m not so hungry.” I lied as stomach began rumbling.

 

“You need to eat before your first day of school, you’ll be walking there, you need energy Hyo.” She continued.

 

“I’ll be fine.” I replied as I grabbed an apple from the fruit tray and began making my way to the door.

 

I put on my white converse and tied the shoelaces. They were not the cleanest but I didn’t have any others. Eunji waved me goodbye whilst my mum smiled and wished me good luck.

 

I put on my jacket and took out my iPod nano. It was an old item but it fulfilled it’s purpose so I didn’t mind. I plugged in the earphones and placed them into each ear. I started walking and began thinking to myself.

 

“You’re here to study. Avoid distraction.” I sighed to myself as began shuffling through my songs.

 

15 minutes later.

 

I walked through the school gate and saw the school name in large letters. “CONVERSE HIGH.” I sighed and walked in. I began observing the students around whilst I walked in and it was true. They were all high maintenance. I think I even saw a girl with a Michael Kors bag. Great, already feel out of place.

 

“Here’s your student identification, just go to the common area for your class which is Sector B, over there.” The secretary told me as she pointed towards a sign which had Sector B written on it.

 

I began walking over there whilst my earphones were still in my ears. I walked into the class and I automatically felt like my body wanted to physically turn back and go home. I saw three girls at the back, one sitting on the desk, one sitting on the chair with her feet on the desk and the other standing with her arm leaning on the desk.

 

“Ugh, he’s just a loser, don’t bother with him.” I overheard them speaking whilst I quietly entered the room.

 

I saw other girls were sitting around the class showing each other things on their phones or sharing make-up. The boys didn’t seem to care and acted quite rebellious. I found it quite pathetic. I made my way to an empty seat and removed my shoulder bag and placed it beside me. I took out a book and began reading until I noticed the three girls staring at me and whisper but I chose to ignore until they walked up to me.

 

“Is that a nano?” The girl with a high ponytail, high heels and well-done makeup questioned me.

 

I nodded shyly as I tried to hide behind my hair.

 

“I have one too.” She replied.

 

“Really?” I continued with curiosity.

 

“Yeah, like I was four.” She added as she mocked me whilst flipping her fringe to the side.

"Good for you." I replied as I continued flicking through my music. 

Hyuna's expression changed into mode. She squinted her eyes and flipped her hair and came closer.

"Listen smart mouth, this is not your school, you better watch yourself chica." Hyuna added.

"I feel goosebumps." I answered sarcastically whilst I continued flicking through the pages of my book.

 

Suddenly I saw a girl come in with excitement filling her expression.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter