II: Magic

Comfortable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Coffee was being a good friend for Sunny.

When the morning came with its beam of sunlight radiating all over the girl's bedroom, the first thing she had to do was wake up. The problem was her bed; it was too damn cozy to leave. Several yawns and in-bed body stretches later, Sunny had let herself out of the cucoon of warm blankets and went to go rinse . A little bit of mouthwash seemed to get rid of the horrid taste in and thinking she could brush her teeth later, she head downstairs to the kitchen to make her usual breakfast routine: eggs and waffles with a cup of hot coffee.

And boy, did Sunny love her coffee. As if all of the burden on her shoulder has somehow been lifted up. It was truly heavenly, and she continued to take sips before munching on her ice cream-covered waffles with maple syrup dripping on top. She also made some for Taeyeon to truly display how good of a 'friend' she was.

A small bang resonated from the upstairs bedroom, and walking down the wooden stairs was Taeyeon. Half-awake and half-asleep, her hair all over the place, she let out a long yet satisfying yawn as she walked down the last set of stairs before missing a step and soon fell towards the floor with a loud thud. "Ow! ing hell..."

Sunny laughed loudly with a full mouth, small chunks of waffles and eggs coming out. She soon regretted laughing when she started choking on her food, quickly taking her coffee and chugging it down slowly.

Taeyeon gave the girl a sour look, and walked towards the dining table slightly in pain. But realizing that Sunny was still in the midst of coughing, her frown turned into an amused smirk. “Serves you right for laughing at me.”

Sunny narrowed her eyes, giving her the middle finger. “At least it’s not my that fell.” Seeing that Taeyeon was about to retort what she said, Sunny quickly interupted. “It’s the truth and you know that. Now please, enjoy your freaking breakfast.”

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow and look down at her own plate of waffles and eggs. Grabbing her fork, she knifed a piece of the syrup-covered waffle and placed it in . A hum of satisfaction was heard from the latter. “You made this?”

“Yeah, I just learned the recipe last night while you’re too busy talking with your girlfriend,” Sunny said, taking another bite of her waffle with a piece of egg on top. “What’d you think?”

Taeyeon took another bite, following Sunny’s way of eating the waffle with one of the eggs. “This is really good, I’ll give you that.”

Sunny grinned. “Better than Soo?” When she earned a nod of approval from Taeyeon, she pumped her fist at the air as a sign of victory. “ yeah!”

Taeyeon drank her orange juice that also prepared by Sunny, and sighed. “Now that you mentioned Sooyoung, what’s up with you guys? One day you guys were all over each other then the next day, you guys barely even talk.”

Sunny rolled her eyes. “Don’t even ask. I swear to God, sometimes I wonder why am I even dating her...”

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow. “Something wrong with your life?”

Sunny looked at Taeyeon with a surprise look in her eyes. “What the- no, it’s... it’s going fine.”

“You sure about that?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

“Really?”

“Yes, Kim Taeyeon, I’m positively sure.”

“One hundered percent sure?”

Sunny glared at the other girl. “Dude, how many times do I have to tell you? YES, I am ABSOLUTELY sure!”

“Alright, alright. Chill,” Taeyeon calmly said, continuing to eat the rest of her breakfast. “But if you think the isn’t as good as you thought, then just tell me.”

Sunny facepalmed and groaned in annoyance. “Oh my God, Tae, stop. It’s not the , alright?” Sunny then bit her lip, scratching her neck. “But it’s... um, part of the problem.”

Taeyeon whistled in delig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter