I: Always in My Head

Comfortable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Should I call her?"

"Oh my God, will you just-"

Taeyeon's pondering mind came to a stop when a soft pillow hit her with force. Squealing in surprise, she blindly hit the girl laying beside her while her eyes continued to stare at her phone screen with someone's number and name displaying in the Contacts List.

Groaning in annoyance, Sunny made herself sit up from the bed and quickly snatched her friend's phone. "I swear to God, I don't see why you make it so friggin hard."

Taeyeon eyes widened, reaching for her phone in attempt to stop Sunny from pressing the call button. Unfortunately, as soon she yanked it back into her rightful hands, the screen revealed that it was dialing the dreaded number. 

"You idiot! What the fu- oh my God, Sunny!" Taeyeon shrieked, hitting the other girl hard in the arm. Sunny couldn't do anything but to yell out in pain as her friend continued to physically abuse her.

"Thank me instead, ! If it weren't for me, you would still be sitting there until morning!" Sunny yelled back, finally have the chance to flick her friend's forehead. Taeyeon yelped at the contact, readying herself to projectile herself at the other girl when all of them stopped their movements. Their ears perked up at the sound of a faint voice coming through Taeyeon's phone.

"Hello? Tae?"

Sunny looked at the phone and back at Taeyeon with glaring eyes. "She answered. Now talk to her."

Taeyeon seemed a bit preplexed at the girl's command. "What? Wait, wait, wait, what? I wasn't even ready, you-"

"Taeyeon, what are you doing to Sunny?" Both of them heard the girl on the other line spoke once again. Without saying any more words, Sunny quickly left the room whilst giving the look at Taeyeon with fingers signaling that she's keeping an eye on the girl. 

Taeyeon sighed in a stressful manner, scratching her hair frantically in a moment of panic and desperation. Realizing that the call was still going on, she picked up her phone, half hesitant, half fearful, and placed it next to her ear.

"Hey, Tae? Is this you?"

Taeyeon massaged her forehead, taking a deep breath before finally speaking. "Hey. Yeah, it's me. Um, sorry about that, Sunny's being an as usual."

She heard the girl giggling on the other line, and it somehow lighten up her mood a bit. "What'd I tell you about moving in with her, stupid? You know how Sunny is, but you still complied."

"Fany, as much as I hated living under the same roof with the girl who used to call me a midget back in high school, I wouldn't want to leave her alone," Taeyeon explained, sitting up from her bed and walked towards the mirror to check her messy hair. "She's kinda... in a bad situation right now."

"With Sooyoung?" Tiffany asked worriedly.

Taeyeon nodded, realizing that they were talking through the phone and immediately replied, "Yup." 'Sometimes I don't know if I'm just stupid idotic, or idiotically stupid.'

Tiffany sighed. "Those two are just dying for each other's attention, I swear."

Taeyeon chuckled, fixing her fringe gap before heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth. "Well, you and I know them very well. They'll probably come running back to each other again in a couple of days, so we'll see how it goes. Hold on, let me put it on loudspeaker, Mama TaeTae wanna brush her teeth."

Tiffany cringed at the nickname Taeyeon gave to herself a couple of months back, a cold shiver going down her spine as she thought how wrong it sounded in her head. "Really? That nickname again, Tae?"

"What? It suits me," Taeyeon replied while brushing her teeth. Spitting the toothpaste out and rinsing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter